Jump to content
lgbt

JK Rowling misgenders trans journalist India Willoughby


proxy

Featured Posts

cachapatratorian
24 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

Harry Potter IS undoubtedly a classic piece of literature. This has got to be the worst take on HP I’ve ever read. :fan:

Well, I feel proud to belong to that minority that has never read Harry Potter or seen the movies and I don't feel like I've missed anything important :oops:

At least where I'm from we consider other literatures more emblematic than those.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borisapillar
26 minutes ago, cachapatratorian said:

Well, I feel proud to belong to that minority that has never read Harry Potter or seen the movies and I don't feel like I've missed anything important :oops:

At least where I'm from we consider other literatures more emblematic than those.

Could you tell us more about life on Jupiter? :partysick:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ziggy

I’m sorry but Ms thing is the LAST person who should be talking about stereotypes. Peddled just about every single one in Harry Potter. Cmon

 

my thing is just that there’s so many more pressing issues to women in the world than this. Even if you think this is an issue. If you cared about women advocate for that

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...