💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

They are old pics (again)

dit

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
12 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yeah, so I think it was after the Pharma event. She had bleached brows in her post from yesterday (https://www.instagram.com/p/C4FGJkCOvxI/)

Tbh I’m honestly not believing any of the selfies or studio pics she puts up on IG are current until we can somehow corroborate w/ pap shots 

• Like 3

TortureMeOnReplay
49 minutes ago, dit said:

it's just angles. In the first pic we are seeing her from the side whereas the other one we are seeing her from up above so the roots are more exposed. I bet if we had a top shot it would show the roots are not perfectly blonde sadly. It's the same day / pics but maybe just a couple hours difference or something :( :cryga: :( :cyanlights:

I honestly think she's posting old photos. Her roots are way more visible in the studio pic vs the event picture from the other day imo. She knows we look for this kind of stuff and I think she waits until they're somewhat similar to post some of it. Or she's trying to find some to quell any backlash she might get. 

• Like 2

LaLa

I don't know what to think. Here are some more angles from that shopping day (Feb 22 or 23)

lady-gaga-michael-polansky-go-shopping-in-malibu-06.jpglady-gaga-michael-polansky-go-shopping-in-malibu-19.jpg

That bun makes me think her hair was much shorter, before she got these recent extensions put in :huh:

Wearing the same jacket and boots another day doesn't seem that crazy to me I guess... I don't know :wtfga:

• Like 6

Stephen

So they might be a week or so old? Who cares? :laughga:

The point is she's cooking and looks fab.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Reality
50 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Tbh I’m honestly not believing any of the selfies or studio pics she puts up on IG are current until we can somehow corroborate w/ pap shots 

Fair, but she hasn't had bleached eyebrows for a long time, att least none that I can remember. I really do think these studio pics are recent

🃏🖤👹
  • YAAAS 1

Westerosi
44 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Or she's trying to find some to quell any backlash she might get. 

I keep reading "quell backlash." 

Backlash from what exactly?

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Modern Ecstasy2
3 minutes ago, Westerosi said:

I keep reading "quell backlash." 

Backlash from what exactly?

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Thanks 1

Rat Q

I’m too tired to look it up but weren’t we thinking there was a wig in the shopping bag she was carrying that public photo day? Or was that a different day. I’m tired. But that could be the diff wig,, in the studio,, if I’m even marginally or approximately right ,,

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"
  • Like 1

Westerosi
Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Thank you. Reading now.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Westerosi
2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I'm sorry. I still don't understand why she's receiving backlash. 

Dancing Shadow
4 hours ago, Boris2 said:

Prob a reach, but don’t the nails look different? :oops:

and the roots

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"

vanus

In the new pics she has extensions that shes been rocking lately, her roots are visible

Edited by vanus
imma cut a bitch
  • Like 1

Helxig
6 hours ago, dit said:

Same outfit and Gagz does not wear the EXACT same fit twice without any difference at all..

Maybe she left the studio and immediately went to see Freddie and get her roots done :trollga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Cello

Why the overanalysis of when each photo was taken? You guys have too much time :bradley:

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1