💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

“Tik tok tik tok” - March 9 Announcement?

oheyitso

Featured Posts

oheyitso

I’m a strong believer that LG7 is coming sooner rather than later, it truly doesn’t make sense for her to release during Joker, and if it’s post Joker/TBC 2025 then I don’t think she’d be posting/teasing half as much as she is right now.

The Fortnite collaboration being Chromatica themed makes sense because she wouldn’t launch a brand new era with the collab, and obviously Fortnite would have a date in mind for the concert, but it works very nicely as a way of building hype / bringing in new audiences. 

But today I was scrolling through and realised the initial set of studio images were probably the biggest hint to the release, and I wonder if the ‘tik tok tik tok’ was meant to be a countdown for each week till an announcement. She posted it on Friday Feb 9, so I’m thinking could there be an announcement on Friday March 9? This would tie perfectly into an April release and summer album. Lending nicely to Joker’s release in October. 

Obviously just my opinion, but it’s fun to speculate!  

• Like 5
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1

Schizophonic

If we try to look at the past days in a not emotional way…. This year she was more active, paparazzi, studiopics, social media than the past years…. Before stupid love she had the Oprah event, some charity stuff and Haus labs ready before she came with music…. It’s not that different this time and could still all lead up to a release very soon.

• Like 14
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Anderson123

Ariana’s album comes out next weekend so I don’t think Gaga would do anything around that time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

thatfoxyfeeling

All I know is new music is coming prior to Joker, they'll want Gaga back in the spotlight to make people go see the movie. 

• Like 3

NATAH

she did use the "tik tick boom" tweet for PI!

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

GAGASEXUAL
4 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

All I know is new music is coming prior to Joker, they'll want Gaga back in the spotlight to make people go see the movie. 

Good point

• Like 1

oheyitso
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

Ariana’s album comes out next weekend so I don’t think Gaga would do anything around that time. 

I think a single announcement would be totally fine to do the same day as Ariana’s album release 

• Thanks 4

Ultimecia

Now that's what I like to read! :holdmyhand:

Welcome aboard the hype train, King!

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Anderson123
1 hour ago, oheyitso said:

I think a single announcement would be totally fine to do the same day as Ariana’s album release 

I guess it could happen but there’s Ariana, Beyoncé, Taylor coming up with new music during these two months. I want to be realistic and say that the earliest I expect Gaga to release something is probably end of May or maybe June/July. 

NymphetaGold

I don't know and actually don't care anymore. She just posted a pic saying she was writing in bed. Which means......... Even tho I don't believe the photo is recent I think the message is: It's not readyeah

<3
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, NymphetaGold said:

I don't know and actually don't care anymore. She just posted a pic saying she was writing in bed. Which means......... Even tho I don't believe the photo is recent I think the message is: It's not readyeah

I think the photo is recent, she is wearing the same earrings as the two days prior

MessyTop
5 hours ago, oheyitso said:

I’m a strong believer that LG7 is coming sooner rather than later, it truly doesn’t make sense for her to release during Joker, and if it’s post Joker/TBC 2025 then I don’t think she’d be posting/teasing half as much as she is right now.

The Fortnite collaboration being Chromatica themed makes sense because she wouldn’t launch a brand new era with the collab, and obviously Fortnite would have a date in mind for the concert, but it works very nicely as a way of building hype / bringing in new audiences. 

But today I was scrolling through and realised the initial set of studio images were probably the biggest hint to the release, and I wonder if the ‘tik tok tik tok’ was meant to be a countdown for each week till an announcement. She posted it on Friday Feb 9, so I’m thinking could there be an announcement on Friday March 9? This would tie perfectly into an April release and summer album. Lending nicely to Joker’s release in October. 

Obviously just my opinion, but it’s fun to speculate!  

March is packed with big releases. I don’t think Gaga is dropping anything in March. If anything is coming soon: probably April but I doubt it 

• Thanks 1

Supersonic

She's gonna be dropping Haus Labs diet pills

• Thanks 1

edengowon
20 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

She's gonna be dropping Haus Labs diet pills

the weight loss journey continues ❤️⚔️

the artist formerly known as melancholia
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1