Gaga updates insta: lyrics at night xoxo

PrinceGaga

Featured Posts

SourAndy

Chelsea Lee Art ❤️🖤

So sweet when I get a lil angry, yeah!
  • YAAAS 1

Ledi Gugu

stop panic. she's just trolling (she was with mixing producer in studio recently) + bleached eyebrows and she's recorded lg7 literally on THE BED in studio... look at the photos from Shangri-la Studio 

Edited by Ledi Gugu

Chlorine Sevigny

Is the song called Damage Control? :ororomunroe:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 5

GagaGame
6 hours ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

- the scrapped plans for the Intel performance means nothing in terms of her releasing music, I’m sorry but this just never made much sense to me. She had no music out to promote, and they were already hyping up and promoting the performance before plans shifted to the Bowie tribute so why wouldn’t they be advertising the new music for the performance? If you want eyes on the performance, which they clearly did based on the commercials, they would have indicated new music was coming. That performance was just a marketing move by Intel. I think Gaga was most definitely going to be doing a greatest hits medley, from a managerial perspective this would have been a perfect stepping stone for the Super Bowl and a promotional tactic to remind audiences of Gaga’s catalogue, as Gaga was sort of “forgotten” in that 2014-2016 era.

- she worked with RedOne on Angel Down and some unreleased tracks, but who is to say the rest of those don’t all sound like Angel Down

- Gaga songs are NOTORIOUS for leaking and it is honestly my belief that most of her vault is already out there. She has so much unreleased stuff from every era, why would nothing from original LG5 leak?

- Gaga saying the album would be a dark AHS inspired album is probably not a sign it was done, or even nearing its beginning or final stages. Not to mention, this sounds like typical Gaga word vomit if I’m being real. I’ve seen every interview and this is just how she talks about her current projects. She is all about them and how they’re the most inspirational and artistic endeavors yet. This was no different for AHS, which would lead to her saying something like this. 

RedOne talked abt Frankensteined if I'm not wrong but idk

"I live halfway between reality and fantasy at all times"

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, Ledi Gugu said:

stop panic. she's just trolling (she was with mixing producer in studio recently) + bleached eyebrows and she's recorded lg7 literally on THE BED in studio... look at the photos from Shangri-la Studio 

How can you see if it’s from Shangri-la? The pic is so dark 

Charmz

not us being very off about timelines :messga:

I have this feeling we’ll get LG7 after joker is released on dvd in the $5 bargain bin at Walmart 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • LMAO 1

ARTPOPKISS
7 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

She's writing the 4 bonus tracks that'll be spread out between each limited edition cd

And I will buy all of them 

F@ggotry at its finest
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Bowman
2 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Ma’am, where is this hype train going!? :traumatica:

To the pharmacy hun :vegas:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • LMAO 4

SlaeUrAnus
7 minutes ago, Bowman said:

To the pharmacy hun :vegas:

:franminervini:

In my messy era.

Roughhouse Dandy

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
Oops messed up delete pls so embarrassing
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Roughhouse Dandy
43 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

And I will buy all of them 

As You Should Interview With The Vampire GIF by Anne Rice's Immortal Universe

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Bradley
8 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Chlorzoxazone I

Stupid Lovenox

Ranitidine On Me

1000 Pills

GHnPpeqa0AA1TVG?format=jpg&name=large

Sour Breath

Plastic Surgery

Remission

Enema

• LMAO 4

Ledi Gugu
55 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

How can you see if it’s from Shangri-la? The pic is so dark 

I'm not talking about this photo. She has a photos in insta where she is in the studio on a “bed”, and next to her is a pen or notepad. And here she simply refers to it, knowing that fans will take her words literally.

• Shook 1

GregJA

LG7 cancelled 

new jazz album in production :vegas:

Spoiler

Please no 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Delulu Rogers
8 hours ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Inb4 every fan accuses her of scrapping LG7 and starting over like they claim she did for Joanne and Chromatica without a single shred of evidence backing it up 😭 

There was evidence for Joanne. She was working with redone and they made at least 8 songs together, and one of them was supposed to be the lead single.