💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

"Just Another Day" vinyl visual

Starmie25

Featured Posts

dit

to me Just Another Day is one of my favs by the Gagz. To me it's kinda a song about being depressed but trying to rewire the way you think and see the positive side and beauty in simple things in life to sort of make your day a little easier. It's like you have to dumb yourself down almost to think less complex thoughts that can ultimately weigh you down...it's ok to just kick it back, think of nothing and just roll with the wind at the end of the day I guess

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 7
  • Shook 1

Chromatography
1 hour ago, dit said:

to me Just Another Day is one of my favs by the Gagz. To me it's kinda a song about being depressed but trying to rewire the way you think and see the positive side and beauty in simple things in life to sort of make your day a little easier. It's like you have to dumb yourself down almost to think less complex thoughts that can ultimately weigh you down...it's ok to just kick it back, think of nothing and just roll with the wind at the end of the day I guess

i agree. it’s the best song on joanne for me

• Love 2

Fck I luv Art

This song is amazing, Gaga fully written the lyrics of this one and I like Brian part :holdmyhand:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤

Lextyr97

I wish this song got a low budget cute little video of her just walking around NYC 

• Love 4

Rat Q

One of the absolutely bestest Gaga songs as well as words I try to live by,,

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

Starmie25
5 hours ago, Lextyr97 said:

I wish this song got a low budget cute little video of her just walking around NYC 

It was featured in a washing machine ad, however backlash occurred so they removed itv:poot:

Starmie25
11 hours ago, Rat Q said:

One of the absolutely bestest Gaga songs as well as words I try to live by,,

And she played it for Tony in that leaked TLAL clip :bradley:

• Love 1