• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• dit

• Onlygaga

• RudraCNG

Onlygaga
33 minutes ago, Bradley said:

This tweet still makes me sick to my stomach :cryga: I was so excited for the countdown thinking we were getting the new songs and the fashion films :bye:

• LMAO 3
  • Sad 2

ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, Ophelia said:

I’m pretty sure it was up for a shorter amount of time than anyone was able to rip it:stupidoreo:

correct, some people couldn't even get it to replay. I've only seen record of 3 people even seeing it or posting it, 2 of whom are on this site.

The anxiety about this is annoying! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1

Joshie S

Those clips of her playing Princess Die and Captivated will forever live in my mind, even if we don't end up getting the footage.

The fact she most likely played those very sad songs, and that was exactly when he guided her and helped her realise she shouldn't quit the industry. 

I'll forever be grateful for Tony. I wish we could see these cherished moments one day.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Love 4

SPARTACUS

We all know Gaga and her team visit here all the time (Hi, Gaga! Hi, Bobby! Hi, Asia! :fan:) and so of course they've seen the negative comments and the comments flat out trashing them and just like any good parents they said "Bad girls and boys don't get nice things." :huntyga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

Those clips of her playing Princess Die and Captivated will forever live in my mind, even if we don't end up getting the footage.

The fact she most likely played those very sad songs, and that was exactly when he guided her and helped her realise she shouldn't quit the industry. 

I'll forever be grateful for Tony. I wish we could see these cherished moments one day.

do we even still have those? I was on mobile at work and I missed it

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

zerojk

But seriously tho... Why does her team hesitate so much about releasing pretty much anything?

like, the world can end anytime gurl :icega:

jacs vs looser
11 hours ago, Red said:

They contacted Tony via Ouija board and he told them not to release it cause he didn’t like the lighting and angles they filmed him

Cancelling things even from beyond the grave is very Lady-Gaga-coded.

Ronk

Isn't it possible the release was delayed, not cancelled, and it might be released this year?  I'm hoping.

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

RebeldeFaith

Weren't there some clips circulating Twitter and TikTok after it came out? I want to believe it's real even though I have no intention of ever watching it. :selena:

Something something idk
  • Shook 1

ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, Ronk said:

Isn't it possible the release was delayed, not cancelled, and it might be released this year?  I'm hoping.

Yes most likely. 

• Like 1