Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Noah Cyrus accused of fabricating romance with her mom's husband

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Noah Cyrus supposedly made up claims about having a relationship with her mom Tish’s husband Dominic Purcell.

According to a previous source, Noah, 24, dated Dominic, 54, before he married her mom Tish, 56.

However, new claims suggest that Miley Cyrus' little sister never had a romantic relationship with her now-stepdad.

"Noah never dated Dominic and they were not together. She is delusional to think otherwise and is trying to create a narrative that will paint her as a victim," the source said.

"Noah has always craved the attention because she did not get it growing up. Tish was always so Miley-sided because that is where the money was,” continued the source.

The source also claimed that "Miley and Tish are like sisters,” adding that “Noah has always been envious of this because she’s never had a connection with Tish like Miley has,"

The insider also revealed why Noah was absent from Tish’s wedding to Purcell, where Miley was a maid-of-honor.

They said: "Noah was not invited to Tish's wedding and she would not have come even if she was. Tish wanted a peaceful wedding and did not want Noah to create any sort of scene.”

source

Edited by Teletubby
Cockroach of GGD
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 7

JessFletch

What a headline.

edit- it worked on me

225453_1348114.gif

Edited by JessFletch
⚫️
  • LMAO 10

GagaSine

Christ, is there any validility to this? Cuz that's quite messy :air:

Barely related but i always side eye Orville Peck's friendship with Noah. 

Edited by GagaSine
  • Like 1

Pennywise

It’s kind of sad tbh 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 4

BLACKOUTbritney

Trish is an ICON!! That Noah gal… not so much :ororomunroe:

JoanneMonster

I dont know if this is true, but its obvious that noah is messy af.

the whole division of the cyrus family is shocking to watch, how can she side with billy and not tish? 

It must have been hard for her to grow up in mileys shadow but girl get it together.

I See You
  • Like 1

StrawberryBlond

Pretending to have dated her mum's new husband who's 30 years older just to form some sort of much-yearned for mother/daughter bond? Good lord. This family just keep the hick stereotypes coming. :fail: We really don't hear from the brother of the Cyrus siblings. Clearly, he distances himself from the drama. It's rare to find a former child star's family that isn't dysfunctional. The Cyrus and Spears families are proof of why you shouldn't be a stage parent. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Now this is the drama I needed to hear. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1

JessFletch
17 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

We really don't hear from the brother of the Cyrus siblings. Clearly, he distances himself from the drama.

Holy sh*t, I had completely forgotten about him. Thank you!! 🎶

⚫️

Schizophonic

Wrong.

He is my Daddy/Husband since Prison Break and none else’s. 
End of discussion.