Featured Posts

Bradley
28 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

you can’t be serious :bradley:

is that you Bradley Cooper :icant:

Did you read the post I quoted?

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Maybe don't police what people can say in their interviews about their lived experiences? It is, after all, their campaign and their career.

:shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheFame Monster
38 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Did you read the post I quoted?

Yeah I did and it’s not policing to say that someone should leave things to a therapist rather than promote a movie like saying you wouldn’t care if your child was shot. 

Ivy
1 hour ago, AshIey said:

I agree, this is the full quote for anyone interested since it wasn’t in the OP

“First 8 months, I don’t even know if I really love the kid. It’s dope. I’m watching this thing morph… Fascinated by it. Loved taking care of it. But would I die if someone came in with a gun?”

Idk it’s good he’s opening up about his experience, but there’s other ways he could have said it. You can say you didn’t feel an immediate connection with your baby without saying you wouldn’t care if they were shot. I think he has a very callous way of speaking sometimes that can be off-putting. Like you said as well that can be very polarizing.

I feel like he always is saying things with good heart but it comes out wrong. He needs to learn leading with the good part of the story and not being so dramatic :bionic:

What he's talking about is normal I have read it takes time bonding with a new baby, it's not just a personal problem so maybe he's trying to be relatable

Ivy
3 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

Yeah I did and it’s not policing to say that someone should leave things to a therapist rather than promote a movie like saying you wouldn’t care if your child was shot. 

He didn't say he wouldn't care, he's saying he didn't know if he would take a bullet to save her. He wasn't sure at first. But now he knows he would die to save her

Basically she made him care about someone else more than himself

Ricardo

it's crazy how celebrities complain about the lack of privacy about their personal life but then make these kind of statements :toofunny: I hope this get lost in the internet graveyard and her daughter never gets to learn it 

Bradley
1 hour ago, TheFame Monster said:

He's literally talking about something which nobody talks about - the natural but acceptable feeling of not feeling love immediately as a parent, but also assured that it will come. He did say that it brought his life glorious colours that he gets to be father to a wonderful human being.

Why can't he share this to the public?

Edited by Bradley