Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Actually Meet Gaga?

Nutella

Featured Posts

Nutella
2 hours ago, compassionhills said:

i feel like if i met her in a normal setting, i'd have the power to convince her to hang out socially :vegas:

You want to hang out with me, Gaga. You want to release LG7 tomorrow, with visuals 🖤

vV6Lpr.gif

• LMAO 1

Nutella
1 hour ago, Nite said:

I often come off as too much. 

I feel you, baby 😭

3088798308_b1c8a89c8a_z.jpg

• Like 1

KindnessPunk
10 hours ago, PartySick said:

Well, due to hawking radiation on the edges of black holes, virtual particles pop into existence and steal some of the black hole's momentum, warping the space around it because of Einstein's theory of relativity equating energy and mass. Less energy means less mass, so the radiation makes the indentation smaller therefore making the black hole smaller. The distortion controls the mass of the black hole...it's like the shadow creating your hand...so, are we the hand or the shadow? ARE WE REAL. We can never test this either because we're inside the experiment, there is no control :giveup:

music video hospital GIF by Lady Gaga

• LMAO 5

PartySick
46 minutes ago, KindnessPunk said:

music video hospital GIF by Lady Gaga

Hi :heart:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!
  • Love 1

Quentin
15 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I've met her 4 times now. each time is very nice

Did she remembered you?

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

I’ve met her backstage during the BTWBT. And it was a great experience. She is so kind hearted and intelligent. 🖤

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • Love 1

Nutella
9 minutes ago, RBL said:

I’ve met her backstage during the BTWBT. And it was a great experience. She is so kind hearted and intelligent. 🖤

Very lucky 💚 She cancelled the BTW Ball 2 days before my show was supposed to take place. Devastated lol

badb52fa90d23c8e9adf541d5351afb13e9b5407

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

Very lucky 💚 She cancelled the BTW Ball 2 days before my show was supposed to take place. Devastated lol

badb52fa90d23c8e9adf541d5351afb13e9b5407

Awww I know the feeling. I had to dates for the JBT and it got canceled a week before :traumatica:

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • Sad 1

Schwerk
10 hours ago, JessFletch said:

This is probably a big factor for me, too. I'm younger than LG. Combine that with the fact that I already look *up* to her in many ways... I imagine I would feel awkward trying to socialize with her as a result, without struggling lol. But then again, she could be cool enough irl that it would transcend those factors

Age often doesn't play that much of a role, it's more about your maturity and attitude. I have close friends that are 10 years younger than me and ones that are 10 years older than me. I even have a 63 year old friend who's a burlesque dancer and a 75 year old friend who's still organizes big music festivals. So like I said, it's all about the attitude.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Love 1

Nutella
1 minute ago, Schwerk said:

Age often doesn't play that much of a role, it's more about your maturity and attitude. I have close friends that are 10 years younger than me and ones that are 10 years older than me. I even have a 63 year old friend who's a burlesque dancer and a 75 year old friend who's still organizes big music festivals. So like I said, it's all about the attitude.

I am immature with a bad attitude.

Spoiler

A joke, of course. You're so right 🖤 maybe she and I would connect on a deeper level than I imagine

• YAAAS 1

starcell

Ahh I wouldn’t know what to say or do, especially after seeing interviews where she’s all upset about fame/privacy and getting touched/excessive attention can trigger her 😭 obv I wouldn’t like hug without asking or anything, I just feel awkward about bringing any sort of public acknowledgment out of this (maybe irrational) fear of accidentally upsetting her. Also do I say Stefani or Gaga?? 😂

• Love 1

Nutella
4 minutes ago, starcell said:

Ahh I wouldn’t know what to say or do, especially after seeing interviews where she’s all upset about fame/privacy and getting touched/excessive attention can trigger her 😭 obv I wouldn’t like hug without asking or anything, I just feel awkward about bringing any sort of public acknowledgment out of this (maybe irrational) fear of accidentally upsetting her. Also do I say Stefani or Gaga?? 😂

Similar thoughts. I worry that I would come across as unintentionally b*tchy,... OR that I would overwhelm her, gushing about Bad Romance, Bloody Mary and Heavy Metal Lover lol

article-2189762-1495D231000005DC-658_308

• LMAO 1

• Nutella changed the title to Actually Meet Gaga?