celeb

Peppa Pig faces backlash from US parents

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Spartacus

If she were a cow she'd be bacon by now. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Helxig

Oh noo STOP your children from viewing or witnessing anything but perfect behaviour right NOW they're about to be INFLUENCED :tony:

It reminds me of that Black Mirror episode where the mom gets an implant in her daughters head that censors her vision and hearing so anything that could be stressful or influential  is blocked out and it ****s up her development :huntyga:

P.S. if anything they need to get rid of those horrible Nickelodeon shows :bear:  y'all ever met a Nickelodeon kid? With the Nickelodeon accent and unfunny sass... they're insufferable 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

hieronymus
5 hours ago, SharkmanthaC said:

I mean Angelica from Rugrats was also rude? Rude cartoon characters aren’t a new thing. Maybe if they parented their kids instead of complained on Twitter. 

Angelica was the villain though. Whenever she was rude awful things would happen to her. Peppa will often still get her way when she makes George or the other characters cry, they just give her a little "No no Peppa" type reprimanding, whereas Angelica would like get pelted with books or get sick and throw up or fall into some Rube Goldberg-esque sequence of events that gave her a harsh punishment.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Nathaniel Arven

don't send out your 11 kid travel alone to beat animals... ban pokemon too. 

OnFireTheseDays

Mrs Rachel all the way :ladyhaha:

Edited by OnFireTheseDays

BornAsUnic0rn
10 hours ago, Vengaboy said:

It amazes me how some parents seem to think that it is anyone’s but their own responsibility to raise their kids. Not every character on tv is made to be a role model. Teach your kid what’s right and wrong instead of depending on a cartoon pig to do it. Or just don’t have children if you’re not up for the job :)  

They think it’s everyone’s responsibility but their own. Yet they want to have complete control over it, telling others how to live, behave and what to do. While demanding complete freedom for themselves. It’s mindblowing, egotistical and hysterical.

• Like 2

doja scat

chile it’s a cartoon PIG :poot: parents will say this as if they don’t shove ipads in front of their kids without supervision anyways like girl

Gorehound

Jesus the level of entitlement in all this! I rly hate modern day parents. 

It's natural for kids of all ages to learn good and bad traits, trial and error, etc. Shielding them from every possible bad influence won't benefit them in the long run.

These are the kind of overbearing parents who would absolutely freak tf out if their child puts one single toe out of line.  

I'm fine, Ta

TheSine

Oh boo hoo I turned out just fine watching Peppa Pig. :ladyhaha:

Edited by TheSine
typo
🖤Yiiking Out🖤

hieronymus
7 hours ago, Spartacus said:

If she were a cow she'd be bacon by now. :coffee:

6 hours ago, Helxig said:

Oh noo STOP your children from viewing or witnessing anything but perfect behaviour right NOW they're about to be INFLUENCED :tony:

It reminds me of that Black Mirror episode where the mom gets an implant in her daughters head that censors her vision and hearing so anything that could be stressful or influential  is blocked out and it ****s up her development :huntyga:

P.S. if anything they need to get rid of those horrible Nickelodeon shows :bear:  y'all ever met a Nickelodeon kid? With the Nickelodeon accent and unfunny sass... they're insufferable 

2 hours ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

They think it’s everyone’s responsibility but their own. Yet they want to have complete control over it, telling others how to live, behave and what to do. While demanding complete freedom for themselves. It’s mindblowing, egotistical and hysterical.

2 hours ago, blackpink said:

chile it’s a cartoon PIG :poot: parents will say this as if they don’t shove ipads in front of their kids without supervision anyways like girl

9 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Jesus the level of entitlement in all this! I rly hate modern day parents. 

It's natural for kids of all ages to learn good and bad traits, trial and error, etc. Shielding them from every possible bad influence won't benefit them in the long run.

These are the kind of overbearing parents who would absolutely freak tf out if their child puts one single toe out of line.  

5 minutes ago, TheSine said:

Oh boo hoo I turned out jist fine watching Peppa Pig. :ladyhaha:

Let me make a timely reference for some of you. It's like if the power rangers stole from some kid and got away with it because they also popped the evil farting pig monster.

Gorehound

Well I was brought up on Cartoon Network, (Cow n Chicken, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo, Loony Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Dexter's Laboratory, Batman Animated Series etc.)

So I guess I'm f*cked. 

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 2

TheSine
1 minute ago, hieronymus said:

Let me make a timely reference for some of you. It's like if the power rangers stole from some kid and got away with it because they also popped the evil farting pig monster.

Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by TheSine
🖤Yiiking Out🖤

Gorehound
2 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b95213fpavbehl9fki7pqnr

I'm fine, Ta
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1