💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace

Usually, I find her albums to be mediocre as a whole, with the singles being the standouts...but TTT sounds pretty epic judging from that review. Excited!

gagafreak14

This album is going to slay so hard, I can feel it in my bones.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, I am just now finally appreciating G4L :worship:

Edited by gagafreak14

I hope he's not bull****ting.

how would he know that it leaked? I mean it was prolly gonna happen this week cuz that blog heard it...but how would he know if he doesn't have it tho? at least he said he would post it.

JaysAMess

how would he know that it leaked? I mean it was prolly gonna happen this week cuz that blog heard it...but how would he know if he doesn't have it tho? at least he said he would post it.

Yeah, it's confusing. Twitter is blowing up over it. I searched 'talk that talk leak' and it's people saying they're "downloading it", "it hasnt leaked, it's just a virus" etc etc.

:cry:

Yeah, it's confusing. Twitter is blowing up over it. I searched 'talk that talk leak' and it's people saying they're "downloading it", "it hasnt leaked, it's just a virus" etc etc.

:cry:

FML :cry:

This album sounds like it's coming for BTW's wig! I'm extremely excited for this release and cannot wait to get lost in the melodies, beats and lyrics that are on this! :excited:

RoadToLove

Well, in case it has leaked, which I highly doubt, somebody be sure to come and post immediately.

k thanx.