💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

RivingtonRebel

That setlist is too long.

I have a feeling when she tours in 2013, that all of her hits from GGGB to now will be the only ones performed.

SOS will probably be performed, as will Unfaithful. Those 2 and Let Me were the only 3 pre GGGB songs performed at the Loud tour, and Let Me wasn't performed every night either. But i can see Unfaithful being the only one she takes forward.

Saying that though, she won't perform every song from TTT

JaysAMess

She'll probably have a new album out by the time she goes on tour.

ristretto

I don't necessarily like her that much but I went on the site for a big Swedish festival i've got ticks for and she's headlining! What tour is she on right now? Is there maybe a setlist? She's gonna play in June. Will she sing songs from TTT? Maybe you guys know dat shizzzz

JaysAMess

I don't necessarily like her that much but I went on the site for a big Swedish festival i've got ticks for and she's headlining! What tour is she on right now? Is there maybe a setlist? She's gonna play in June. Will she sing songs from TTT? Maybe you guys know dat shizzzz

She's not on tour at the moment. She's just doing a few festival's.

ristretto

She's not on tour at the moment. She's just doing a few festival's.

Ahh okay! Oh well i'm gonna have a blast :D

JaysAMess

Ahh okay! Oh well i'm gonna have a blast :D

I'd imagine her to perform all (or most) of her hits and the singles from TTT.

RivingtonRebel

She'll probably have a new album out by the time she goes on tour.

I kinda hope she doesn't. TTT is definately a touring album.

JaysAMess

I kinda hope she doesn't. TTT is definately a touring album.

I'd love to hear most/all of TTT performed live, especially Roc Me Out and Drunk on Love. I think we'll be getting an album early next year though.

RivingtonRebel

I'd love to hear most/all of TTT performed live, especially Roc Me Out and Drunk on Love. I think we'll be getting an album early next year though.

Hopefully if the album comes early next year, she should tour and then take a short break, just let the label release a "best of/GH"

Some artists release them after like 3 albums, by that time Rih will have 7 and tons of features. She could release a GH with about 3 CDs :dies:

JaysAMess

Hopefully if the album comes early next year, she should tour and then take a short break, just let the label release a "best of/GH"

Some artists release them after like 3 albums, by that time Rih will have 7 and tons of features. She could release a GH with about 3 CDs :dies:

But yeah, a GH album would probably be her best move next.

WHYB #10 on Itunes :legend:

Rihsus Christ, coming for dat #1. :legend:

StickyAndy

How come there's no Birthday cake dance gif floating around? Best moves ever.

Edited by StickyAndy