Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

Let me know when someone edits out CB and i'll twerk to Birthday Cake then.

If you want a possibly 1:30 minute song. :toofunny:

ToxicHot

Do you even need to question that this is what it's about? :rofl:

Rihanna said that she was comfortable to see Chris pretty soon after it happened, so it's inevitable that it's a publicity stunt. I don't care for Rihanna much, but I hope this comes back and hits her in the face. (No pun intended.)

Yeah. I mean, it's only a song. It's not like they're dating agani. but at the same time, it's her life, it's his life. There's nothing we can do to stop it. We can b---h about "HE BEAT HER, **** HIM, HE SHOULDN'T BE FORGIVEN" & ****, when none of that is going to change them. It's pretty obvious they both moved on. So all we can really do IMO, is watch this happen.

@Nick Sorry, I really wasn't sure what this was about.

@EULONZO :golfclap:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

I don't care about the relevance of this post, but I just reblogged the song on my Tumblr with this:

People are gonna hate because he beat her to a pulp back in the day, butt **** it.

If they wanna be on each other’s songs then why not? If they can get the **** over whatever issues they had/have why can’t the world? Rihanna’s a big girl, she can take care of herself and at the end of the day, the public LOVES this kind of juice - as a society we love to watch stars make dumb, life threatening decisions for whatever twisted reason. So, isn’t the fact that we feed off other people’s tragedies (Whitney’s death, MJ’s death, etc) just as twisted as what Chris did to Rihanna? In the end, celebrities are just other people taking up space on the planet, it’s just their JOB (just like mine is providing patients at a hospital with food) to entertain, and entertain Rihanna has.

AND, I love how everyone feels like they know EVERYTHING that happened, has happened and everything about not only Rihanna, but Chris. Do you spend every day with him? Do you follow his EVERY move? Do you know what goes on in his brain? NOPE. Not that I'm a fan of his, but ****. I hate when the public just tears celebrities apart. Savages. :coffee:

Not my business, but I can still feel disgusted reading the police report. :nails:

ToxicHot

Go back to the Minaj thread please.

vcUqP.gif

Why are you taking it out on me? Rihanna has clearly gotten over her personal problems, shes not interested in her old sob story, or yours.

I mean if you look at this situation like an INTELIGENT person, you would realize how desperate and attention seeking this collaboration is. On top of being hypocritical. Where is her pride?

Not my business, but I can still feel disgusted reading the police report. :nails:

Yes, yes you can because even I feel disgusted by it. But, there's nothing we can do about it. Half the time the public just endorses this sort of behavior. Sure, we act like we really ****ing care, but in the end all society wants is a trainwreck. Look at all the damn coverage there was of Whitney's death/funeral. We can't even let a NORMAL PERSON WHO'S JOB IS BEING AN ENTERTAINER have a peaceful funeral.

ToxicHot

I don't care about the relevance of this post, but I just reblogged the song on my Tumblr with this:

People are gonna hate because he beat her to a pulp back in the day, butt **** it.

If they wanna be on each other’s songs then why not? If they can get the **** over whatever issues they had/have why can’t the world? Rihanna’s a big girl, she can take care of herself and at the end of the day, the public LOVES this kind of juice - as a society we love to watch stars make dumb, life threatening decisions for whatever twisted reason. So, isn’t the fact that we feed off other people’s tragedies (Whitney’s death, MJ’s death, etc) just as twisted as what Chris did to Rihanna? In the end, celebrities are just other people taking up space on the planet, it’s just their JOB (just like mine is providing patients at a hospital with food) to entertain, and entertain Rihanna has.

AND, I love how everyone feels like they know EVERYTHING that happened, has happened and everything about not only Rihanna, but Chris. Do you spend every day with him? Do you follow his EVERY move? Do you know what goes on in his brain? NOPE. Not that I'm a fan of his, but ****. I hate when the public just tears celebrities apart. Savages. :coffee:

:golfclap:

I thought it was already established that a big part of this was to be a shocker, she even tweeted about it acknowledging the fact, right?