💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

“When I realized that my selfish decision for love could result in some young girl getting killed, I could not be easy with that part,†she expressed.

“I couldn’t be held responsible for telling them ‘â€Go backâ€,†she continued. “Even if Chris never hit me again, who’s to say that their boyfriend won’t? Who’s to say that they won’t kill these girls? These are young girls. I just didn’t realize what an impact I had on these young girls’ lives until that happened.â€

nZqgRj_g2W7l.jpg

RoadToLove

She deserves all the **** she's about to get for this.

What lead her to believe this was a good decision? I really hope she knows what she's doing, this is so disgusting, messy ect.

Ready for the media meltdowns now. :cry:

ToxicHot

Everyone needs to forget about Chris beating Rihanna's ass YEARS AGO. Obviously they've gotten over it. :coffee: And look! They're making music together once again!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Tbh I don't think he's really changed for the good. Didn't he just semi-recently have a violent episode in which he threw a chair through a window?

I think that was a stunt. :neutral:

but I don't know what to say about that. ... :sad: He needs to stop letting people get to him, even if they will hate him either way. Change or no change.

JaysAMess

Everyone needs to forget about Chris beating Rihanna's ass YEARS AGO. Obviously they've gotten over it. :coffee: And look! They're making music together once again!

No.

“When I realized that my selfish decision for love could result in some young girl getting killed, I could not be easy with that part,†she expressed.

“I couldn’t be held responsible for telling them ‘â€Go backâ€,†she continued. “Even if Chris never hit me again, who’s to say that their boyfriend won’t? Who’s to say that they won’t kill these girls? These are young girls. I just didn’t realize what an impact I had on these young girls’ lives until that happened.â€

nZqgRj_g2W7l.jpg

Get over it, Rihanna doesn't want to be your domestic abuse poster child. Stop being a fan if it bothers you.

Save-Me-Oprah

ike and tina.jpg

ToxicHot

I don't think this is bad on Rihanna's part whatsoever, if she actually feels ready to face Chris again and forgive him. But if this a publicity stunt, and just to get a #1, then yeah, I get what y'all are saying. It's really desperate tbh. :nails:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

JaysAMess

WHY AND HOW DID HER LABEL EVEN APPROVE THIS? Did they even? Chris and Rihanna basically leaked it.

Her label are going to give her so much ****ing **** if that's the case..

Holy crap, Birthday Cake and Turn Up The Music are godly. Am I the only one that cares about the music ? Yes, he is an idiot for beating her but I guess they're over it, music is music and people make mistakes.

Wheres the TUTM link I need that remix in my LYFE!