Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

The whole thing of "Will it flop" is rediculous tbqh. Even if the new mix is god awful, it'll go #1....especially if it's Chris Brown and Rihanna together,

This. it doesn't matter how pissed off non-fans of RiRi or Chris are, i'm pretty sure it won't flop. if it does, It does.

would you rather it be on Russian Roulette? Love The Way You Lie? We Found Love?

honestly, it's not our business what happened between them, it's between them and the legal system.

:lmao:

He better not be ****ing on Cake.

It's going to cause such bad publicity for her.

This is true.. + It'll make it awkward considering the meaning of the song.

RoadToLove

He better not be ****ing on Cake.

It's going to cause such bad publicity for her.

plus lose some fans :(

Edited by RoadToLove

JohnnyVersace

I'll lose a lot of respect for her if she really collaborates with him.

Forgiveness is one thing, but to run back to him and then feature him on a pretty anticipated song is just ridiculous. It's sends an awful message to those who are victims of domestic violence, and to all of her young female fans.

So dumb. :coffee:

I'll lose a lot of respect for her if she really collaborates with him.

Forgiveness is one thing, but to run back to him and then feature him on a pretty anticipated song is just ridiculous. It's sends an awful message to those who are victims of domestic violence, and to all of her young female fans.

So dumb. :coffee:

Tbh, I agree. I wouldn't stop being a fan of Rihanna, but I'd lose some respect for her.. actually, **** "some" I'd lose alot. Because you're right, I could care less if they're friends, or she forgives him, but at the same time.. It'll make her look like a liar because one, she broke up with him back in '09 after she dated him weeks after the assault because she wasnted to be a role model to her fans/ young fans. & I know she's smarter than this. It'll be a ****ed up move if this is all true. but then again guys, it's there life.

JaysAMess

Considering Rihanna wrote neither WFL nor Fool in Love.. negative

Just because Rihanna didnt write them doesnt mean they can't be about Chris. Rihanna probably chose those songs because she could connect to them because of the Chris situation.

The whole thing of "Will it flop" is rediculous tbqh. Even if the new mix is god awful, it'll go #1....especially if it's Chris Brown and Rihanna together,

I didn't say it'd flop but it won't be as big as it could have been. Chris being on it will be the reason why it won't be as big.

would you rather it be on Russian Roulette? Love The Way You Lie? We Found Love?

honestly, it's not our business what happened between them, it's between them and the legal system.

Bored of people rambling on about how it's "none of our business".

JohnnyVersace

Tbh, I agree. I wouldn't stop being a fan of Rihanna, but I'd lose some respect for her.. actually, **** "some" I'd lose alot. Because you're right, I could care less if they're friends, or she forgives him, but at the same time.. It'll make her look like a liar because one, she broke up with him back in '09 after she dated him weeks after the assault because she wasnted to be a role model to her fans/ young fans. & I know she's smarter than this. It'll be a ****ed up move if this is all true. but then again guys, it's there life.

I really like her as an artist, and really enjoy her music. TTT is one of my favorite albums from the past year. But, this is just such an awful move. Imagine if Gaga was in this same situation. Those of you who are minimizing this would feel SO differently if she was BEAT and then a couple of years later reconciled and then released music with him.

It's there life, but it's also sending an awful message out to the youth of the world. TBH, it's just as bad as those stupid tweets about wanting to be beat by Chris Brown.

It's going to happen again, and honestly, I'm not going to feel that sorry for her this time.

Bored of people rambling on about how it's "none of our business".

then don't talk about that. do you think rihanna likes her fans bringing that up everytime he's mentioned? it's just silly to keep on judging the past when they've both moved forward.

then don't talk about that. do you think rihanna likes her fans bringing that up everytime he's mentioned? it's just silly to keep on judging the past when they've both moved forward.

It's just as annoying as someone bringing up the assault to Chris or Rihanna. IMO

It's just as annoying as someone bringing up the assault to Chris or Rihanna. IMO

:yes: i wish everyone would move past it.

Chris Brown is scum... And i think that for a variety of reasons. Not to mention that I've never liekd his music anyway. I really can't believe Rihanna's gonna collaborate with him on Birthday Cake. I won't by the remix, I'll wait for someone to remove his verse.

Edited by pbmike

woahwoahwoah

Oh yeah it was 4 years ago so now it's almost as if it never even happened isn't it.

I am so ****ing disappointed in Rihanna for getting back with Chris. If the rumors about Birthday Cake are true, I'll be even more disappointed. Chris is a ****ing monster. She should be ashamed of herself.