Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

anyone can sound good with a studio perfecting your voice.... just sayin.

mmm no, not really :rolleyes:

Do Britney or Ke$ha sound AMAZING in their albums? No (imo) they sound ok, Rih sounds AMAZING.

JaysAMess

Yes. It's a flawless album. It ****s all over Yawn This Way imo.

So you notice: IN MY OPINION. MY OPINION.

mmm no, not really :rolleyes:

Do Britney or Ke$ha sound AMAZING in their albums? No (imo) they sound ok, Rih sounds AMAZING.

ok, well, at least kesha sounds relatively the same in her album and live songs. rihanna, on the other hand, goes from having an uncontrolable, weak voice in reality to a good one in the studio. i'd rather it be realistic...and what she sounds like on her albums, realistically, is not how she sounds. so

JaysAMess

ok, well, at least kesha sounds relatively the same in her album and live songs. rihanna, on the other hand, goes from having an uncontrolable, weak voice in reality to a good one in the studio. i'd rather it be realistic...and what she sounds like on her albums, realistically, is not how she sounds. so

flawless. And she sounds like she does on the studio version.

Yeah i know, Usually her live vocals suck, but when she's in studio she's a great singer. :yes:

Edited by illuminati

The album is so uneven I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it. There are some good tracks worth listening but the rest is just trash.

There are some good songs with MEANING on the album but there are also snog like Cockiness (Love It) that SUCKS, but this is just my opinion...although I'm not buying it.

i love cockiness :neutral:

anyways is a good album imho

is there actually any substance to the album besides maybe farewell and where have you been?

Of course, Birthday Cake: "I wanna **** you right now..." :creepflop:

As her manager said, it's just a collection of hits or something, and her fans are ok with that, not every single artist has to make a statement with their music :rofl:

Talk That Talk is amazing. Not really a Rihanna fan tbh but I like this album a lot.

Edited by Dani

pushemission

The tracks at the beginning are actually really good, but it gets dull after We All Want Love imo

Edited by SexyUglyMark