💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

Alexis Colby

Fans need to move on.

What Chris Brown did was disgusting, terrible.

HOWEVER, you all need to stop acting like Rihanna is an idiot, in fact it's quite ironic you all would say she is being anti "women's liberation" when in fact I see it as a big step for her, she is showing strength, she is not being a victim and she is showing a huge amount of courage.

Also she isn't getting back with him, she just recorded a couple of remixes with him - maybe she did it for her own closure?

If Rihanna who actually went through that has the power to forgive and move on, then we should all do it too. I can't stand Chris Brown for the most part, but it is her life, and she doesn't want to be a role model or the face of domestic abuse, she just wants to live her life and keep delivering great pop tunes and be controversial.

Their (Ri's and Brown's) relationship isn't our business, none of us know what's going on behind closed doors. We should just enjoy the music and move on.

JaysAMess

chris-brown-chris-brown-and-rihanna-rihanna-Favim.com-241651.jpg

Is this real?

I think it's fake. Look at the far left, it's motion blurred (to possibly cover up bad cutting) and then RiRi's right side looks as if it's been cut from another image.

Edited by JaysAMess

I think it's fake. Look at the far left, it's motion blurred (to possibly cover up bad cutting) and then RiRi's right side looks as if it's been cut from another image.

Well is there any photos of them together recently?

the solo version i made

im not an audio editor but i tried my best.

enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/?c988by5y6csbolb