šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

i heard that the second single is called Barbed Wire and is supposed to be an urban song

i don't have a source, that's just what i've heard :/

if it is true then this pic would have been perfect for the single cover haha

rihanna-1256147291_132x176.jpg

I hope Rihanna is OK! :(

Glad to see that Rated R is winning on the album poll. People have some taste now I see!

I don't care what yall say I hope this basic slut flops. So happy my country doesn't indulge in her type of music. Lady Gaga is 100000x better than her! I wonder how many dicks rihanna had to suck to get where she is. She surely isn't doing what her peers are and all this she's doing great for black **** is dried up tea. Black females get accomplishments too. Block me all u want this slut will get karma her way. Jay-z's wrinkled dick can't save her for long.

Your country?

You must not be on Earth then.

Also, reported. Get out with this ****

Warnings given. Offensive posts made invisible.

Please keep comments about any artist respectful, especially in the thread dedicated to the artist.

You can state negative opinions about an artist and say that you don't like their work or whatever, but don't wish harm on them or otherwise make insults about them or their fans.

Thanks. :)

• Like 1

tafkaThinWhiteDuke

We Found Love at number one this week, ****ing hell, she'll be tied with Madonna by Christmas.....................

RoadToLove

Like in all seriousness, i have honestly watched WFL Vid AT LEAST 1000 times, no joke, most of my Internet usage is gone.

Can not get over that perfect intro :legend:

Without a doubt, riri's best vid.

tumblr_ltdxwawmVH1qfr9di.gif

Edited by RoadToLove

so it's true, Barbed Wire does exist!

http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=883494877&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=25&start=1

https://twitter.com/#!/Lindz_theWriter/status/131375285332492288

just seen this on ATRL

1. ƃā€šĀ«Talk That Talkƃā€šĀ»: it is a strong song. Sounds like S&M+Hard+Don't Stop The Music. It samples "Like A Boy" rapes

2. ƃā€šĀ«Like A Barbed Wireƃā€šĀ»: Urban song. It's reggae, Bob Marley gurls!

3. ƃā€šĀ«We Found Loveƃā€šĀ»: we all know this song. It's produced by Calvin Harris. Album Version it's a little bit different

4. ƃā€šĀ«GangstaRƃā€šĀ»: Cool song. It samples Lil Wayne "Lollipop"

5. ƃā€šĀ«Give All Loveƃā€šĀ» feat Chrisette Michele: When Love Takes Over with a dubstep-ish break (but still dance..). Produced by Stargate and Sandy Vee

6. ƃā€šĀ«Fierce & Strongƃā€šĀ»: The Disturbia of this album. The lyrics say: When i'm fierce&strong;i feel like i'm not alone

7. ƃā€šĀ«No Children Gameƃā€šĀ»: Produced by Dr.Luke, it's dubstep with electro beats. It reminds me of an urban version of HIAM

8. ƃā€šĀ«Right Now (Move That Body)ƃā€šĀ»: RedOne produced this. It sounds like Kat De Luna "Drop It Low" with a "dance" production

9. ƃā€šĀ«Charmƃā€šĀ»: mid-tempo. I think that is the best song of the album. The lyrics say: She's a girl with charm, a little girl from Barbados..

10. ƃā€šĀ«Sighs Of Lifeƃā€šĀ»: the BALLAD of this album. It's produced by Ryan Tedder. Lyrics: Sighs of life, when you breath you give me life..

11. ƃā€šĀ«Let Me Goƃā€šĀ» feat Drake: Urban song produced by Stargate. For me, the worst song of this album because the bass it's a copy of "6 Foot 7 Foot by Lil Wayne

12. ƃā€šĀ«Ain't Let Goƃā€šĀ» feat Nicki Minaj: Good urban song, even better than Raining Men. Some lyrics: I think you are in the way to love, in the way to love, but ain't let go, oh oh

DELUXE

13. ƃā€šĀ«Toronto Streetsƃā€šĀ»: Well. A song from the street. A rap by Rihanna says: Toronto, in Canada, i rule, i rule

14. ƃā€šĀ«Black & Whiteƃā€šĀ»: The best bonus track. A song about love and s-x.It's mid-tempo, but the beat is crazy and quickly

15. ƃā€šĀ«Your Booƃā€šĀ»: Slowly R&B song. Rihanna sings: Your Boo, your boo, that boo, my boo, ur boo, that boo, our boo

16. ƃā€šĀ«Jealous Boyƃā€šĀ»: Slow, s-xy, provocative.

probably fake, like the rest are, but it's nice to look at anyway

Edited by Morphine