💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

J. Mafia

Does anyone think Drunk On Love will be a single?

Well, she usually releases 1 ballad at least, and i think that it has the most likely potential to be a top 40 filler.

Eulonzo

Does anyone think Drunk On Love will be a single?

I hope so. It's actually one of my favorites off of TTT. It'd probably flop though.

BROSEIDON

I think it could be Farewell that she releases as a ballad single :confuse:

I love Farewell. I hope it's a single :flutter:

I love Farewell. I hope it's a single :flutter:

Me too i just love it best ballad on the album :)

JaysAMess

I need to find out where Florence lives so I can steal this tshirt from her:

tumblr_m438sk6can1qgy8r3o1_500.jpg

Economy

Such a shame that Talk That Talk is underperforming. That song is my ****. tumblr_lltcq2sCjQ1qa6lp8.gif

it had no video and wasnt promoted.

So I attended Electric Daisy Carnival this weekend, which is one of the top electronic dance events in the world. Calvin Harris performed his set on Saturday afternoon, and let me just say he was hands down one of the best DJs/producers I had seen out of the two days. The energy in the crowd when he played We Found Love was out of this world... I've never seen anything like it. He also had so many fresh new beats that I've never heard from him. I really hope Rihanna uses him as executive producer for her next album, possibly working with other European DJs as well. It is evident that Rihanna's singles that are EDM perform the best and are generally most favored by the general public. If she does a mainly EDM album, I can see the next era being HUGE. But i think it is safe to say that Rihanna and Calvin together have created a classic... We Found Love is for sure the song of the decade so far

JaysAMess

So I attended Electric Daisy Carnival this weekend, which is one of the top electronic dance events in the world. Calvin Harris performed his set on Saturday afternoon, and let me just say he was hands down one of the best DJs/producers I had seen out of the two days. The energy in the crowd when he played We Found Love was out of this world... I've never seen anything like it. He also had so many fresh new beats that I've never heard from him. I really hope Rihanna uses him as executive producer for her next album, possibly working with other European DJs as well. It is evident that Rihanna's singles that are EDM perform the best and are generally most favored by the general public. If she does a mainly EDM album, I can see the next era being HUGE. But i think it is safe to say that Rihanna and Calvin together have created a classic... We Found Love is for sure the song of the decade so far

Every time you come into this thread, all you mention is WFL. :toofunny:

Every time you come into this thread, all you mention is WFL.

Ok... It's her best single. Deal with it

JaysAMess

I want Red Lipstick as a single

:legend:

Not gonna happen. Like someone said, she'll probably release a ballad next. I personally think she should just end the era. It'll end on somewhat of a high with WHYB. If she ends the era now, it'll let her focus more on her reality show and work on the next album.

Ok... It's her best single. Deal with it

Chart wise, yes.. it's her best single.. in the US. It's not in the UK. Umbrella still holds the title as her 'best single'.

Not gonna happen. Like someone said, she'll probably release a ballad next. I personally think she should just end the era. It'll end on somewhat of a high with WHYB. If she ends the era now, it'll let her focus more on her reality show and work on the next album.

Chart wise, yes.. it's her best single.. in the US. It's not in the UK. Umbrella still holds the title as her 'best single'.

Reality Show ?

politicqxs
rihanna-mia-1337604362.jpg
giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls