💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

I'm still not feeling that weave :crossed:

same.

Also, does anybody have a good picture of the " thug life" tattoo? I'd like to see it. :P

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

hausofkc

same.

Also, does anybody have a good picture of the " thug life" tattoo? I'd like to see it. :P

Only picture i've seen is that one from twitter, i think?

Brenda Meeks

They could always release a remix like some artists do tho. (Big Sean, Kelly Rowland, others)

That would be amazing actually. :flutter: Dance (A$$) is one of my favorite remixes ever. :nails: Omg I kinda wonder what Big Sean would sound like singing a song like Birthday Cake now. :flutter:

aparantly she confirmed its not a female collab.

i really wanted Xtina!

WHAT..

I honestly think she should collab with a female. :nails:

Only picture i've seen is that one from twitter, i think?

oh. :) thanks :)

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

That would be amazing actually. :flutter: Dance (A$$) is one of my favorite remixes ever. :nails: Omg I kinda wonder what Big Sean would sound like singing a song like Birthday Cake now. :flutter:

Just replace "ass" with "cake" in Dance (A$$) throw in the Rihanna verses and BAM. Magic. :flutter:

BROSEIDON

I want cake. Wonder when we'll get it.

Didn't the producers say we're getting it in a week? That was a week ago so any day now I think :party:

Highway Unicorn

looks like a cheap ****star bought her dress at the swampmeat, then did some coke.... tbh.

Agreed

I really don't get the blonde weave. Though I quite liked the blonde bob she had in You Da One.

tumblr_lvkvpqNKsx1qmtyb3o1_1280.jpg

I don't know if it's recent or AP, but her stage outfits are ****ing horrible sometimes..

I don't mind her with Blonde, but get a different weave. It looks like Jessie J's hair but blonde. :dies:

yesterday i fell in love with talk that talk (the album). i hated it at first, but now i love.

do we have any instrumentals?