celeb

90s popstar claims Taylor Swift performs Satanic rituals with pentagrams at shows

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Former Boyzone singer Shane Lynch has accused Taylor Swift of performing Satanic rituals during her live shows.

The ’90s singer – who became a devout Christian in 2003 – took aim at ME! songstress during a new interview with The Sunday World, and claimed that she is guilty of hiding Satanic messages within her performances.

During the interview, Shane Lynch honed in on previous comments he has made about today’s pop music scene and said that many of the singers in the spotlight are pushing “evil” messages towards their thousands of fans.

“I think when you’re looking at a lot of the artists out there, a lot of their stage shows are Satanic rituals live in front of 20,000 people without them realising and recognising,” he said. “You’ll see a lot of hoods up and masks on and fire ceremonies.”

“Even down to Taylor Swift — one of the biggest artists in the world — you watch one of her shows and she has two or three different demonic rituals to do with the pentagrams on the ground, to do with all sorts of stuff on her stage,” he added. “But to a lot of people it’s just art and that’s how people are seeing it, unfortunately.”

Swift has previously been dragged into Satanic conspiracies, with claims she makes the hand signal of horns during shows.
GFoIVgaW0AAAgaK?format=jpg&name=medium

Last year, the Boyzone star appeared on a Premier Christian Radio podcast, and described both Beyoncé and Sam Smith as “so demonic it’s unbelievable” 
https://www.nme.com/news/music/boyzones-shane-lynch-claims-taylor-swift-performs-satanic-rituals-at-concerts-3593061

i ❀ @Julianlittlem
  • LMAO 23

Ultimecia

I would stan if it was true. :classy:

Sadly, she's just as edgy as... vanilla.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 2

Teletubby
Just now, VTV said:

Of all her tracks, they called her ME! songstress :anveeroy:

it was ME! i had to change the article a bit due to copyright reasons.

i ❀ @Julianlittlem
  • LMAO 1

Maxine Puth
2 minutes ago, VTV said:

Of all her tracks, they called her ME! songstress :anveeroy:

I promise that you never find another demonic worshiper like ME HE HE

• LMAO 6

M i K E Y

Why are these hardcore religious cult fvckers still living in medieval times? 
A woman is successful in what she’s doing on her own? SATANS WORK! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

LG2008

lol but... Doesn't she have a resemblance to a satanist? :ladyhaha:

EDIT: 

Edited by LG2008
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 10
  • YAAAS 1