Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Unsending messages is my favorite feature…

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

I’m a very emotional person, and sometimes I express my feelings more than others. When I get drunk I tent to send messages to the people I like (family, friends, etc)  :billie:

Since I know that’s annoying, now I send them through Snapchat where I know I can unsend them  just in case I made fool out of myself lol (of course it only works if they haven’t read the chat yet)

Have you guys done the same? Lol

Hottie Detector
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 5

PartySick

I struggle with impulse control when I get hyper emotional (which is often, hi, it's exhausting to live in my head) so I usually send something then 10 minutes later when I've calmed down I delete it before it's seen

Or I delete messages that go ignored because why be present at all when my presence means nothing :traumatica:

💚
  • Love 6

Kimmo
23 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I struggle with impulse control when I get hyper emotional (which is often, hi, it's exhausting to live in my head) so I usually send something then 10 minutes later when I've calmed down I delete it before it's seen

Or I delete messages that go ignored because why be present at all when my presence means nothing :traumatica:

Oh my… I’m the same… l let my emotions take over when I’m high on them… so now I’m working on controlling them. The last part of you’re comment also hit home :giveup:

I missed you Mr. Hee Hee!!!

Hottie Detector
  • Love 1

PartySick
57 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I missed you Mr. Hee Hee!!!

I'm still around!

Life is just kicking my ass. Or, I'm kicking my own ass I guess :laughga:

I find some form of perverse safety in isolation so I've been keeping to myself. Funny how this relates to the post I just made in the mental health club thread. We love consistency :diane:

💚
  • Love 1

RAMROD

Me if I was your friend and can't read the unsent message after I click my notification panel

None.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 6

Killa

this there's nothing i hate more than seeing a deleted message. I could die to read what you wrote, ill call you ill stalk you for the truth:stalkga:.

I have this so much with my dad, not drunk just my usual once every two weeks or so of spiralling. I might not sleep for a day or two and go nuts so i start big ass text or i call. The text i never send, thank god, and if i call no one answers, which only happened like twice :anveeroy:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Dennis

Let's just say I like that feature on snap for totally different reasons :billie:

• LMAO 6

GAGASEXUAL

It's the most annoying feature ever. I don't talk with people who unsends messages anymore.

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Helxig

Just so you know, you can swipe all the way over in Snapchat and read the messages without them showing up as 'opened' so they might still see what you say before you delete them :billie:  I often read the chats this way before officially 'opening' them

Also I only unsend messages if I make too many typos :laughga:   

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

Kimmo
10 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

It's the most annoying feature ever. I don't talk with people who unsends messages anymore.

Sorry ma’am!!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ki8oxkwjhbj8jxu7lin5jd6prkeg08cbyls9toc8&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hottie Detector
  • LMAO 2

GAGASEXUAL
55 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Let's just say I like that feature on snap for totally different reasons :billie:

I'm trying to learn that feature, can you help me? :awkney:

Edited by GAGASEXUAL
  • LMAO 1

Dancing Shadow

Yesh, I too do this

twinning pauly d GIF

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"
  • YAAAS 1

Bowman

The worse part of that is getting Hangxiety the next morning :messga:.. if you don’t know what I mean it’s like you wake up thinking you did something wrong or made a tit out of yourself 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Thanks 1