💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

House of Gucci Gaga Costume on Auction

tylertremallose

Featured Posts

tylertremallose

Patrizia Reggiani's (Lady Gaga) screen-matched funeral costume and jewelry from Ridley Scott's biographical drama House of Gucci. Patrizia wore her outfit when she attended the funeral service for Rodolfo Gucci (Jeremy Irons), and it was also seen on promotional posters for the film. Gathering on a seam near the right shoulder and markings on the necklace screenmatch to the funeral scene.

The lot features a custom-made black-and-navy patterned polyester fitted dress with a zipper fastening down the back, a black woolen Lawliet fascinator, plastic pearl earrings, a necklace designed to resemble pearlescent stones, and a matching bracelet. The lot exhibits signs of wear and minor cracking to the finish of the necklace.

Estimate: $5,000 - 10,000

https://propstoreauction.com/lot-details/index/catalog/386/lot/126233?url=%2Fauctions%2Fcatalog%2Fid%2F386%3Fpage%3D6

• Like 1
  • Love 2

RAMROD

Us after looking at the price tag

IMG-5530.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 10
  • Sad 1

dit

tbh if I was upper class I would buy it. 5k-10k isnt that much for a luxury outfit worn by Gaga in a huge movie. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

hieronymus

I'm surprised they didn't include a reference to the poster/marketing that also used it

• Like 1

KillerMonster

What I would do to own a costume worn by Gaga… :messga:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.
  • YAAAS 1

Noah X

9 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

What I would do to own a costume worn by Gaga… :messga:

wear it and roleplay while a hot guy tops me :heat:

House-of-Gucci-Sex-Scene-lol.gif

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

Patrizia Reggiani's (Lady Gaga) screen-matched funeral costume and jewelry from Ridley Scott's biographical drama House of Gucci. Patrizia wore her outfit when she attended the funeral service for Rodolfo Gucci (Jeremy Irons), and it was also seen on promotional posters for the film. Gathering on a seam near the right shoulder and markings on the necklace screenmatch to the funeral scene.

The lot features a custom-made black-and-navy patterned polyester fitted dress with a zipper fastening down the back, a black woolen Lawliet fascinator, plastic pearl earrings, a necklace designed to resemble pearlescent stones, and a matching bracelet. The lot exhibits signs of wear and minor cracking to the finish of the necklace.

Estimate: $5,000 - 10,000

https://propstoreauction.com/lot-details/index/catalog/386/lot/126233?url=%2Fauctions%2Fcatalog%2Fid%2F386%3Fpage%3D6

oooooh this dress is also the one that made the official movie poster for Gaga's character:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334108527955?chn=ps&_trkparms=ispr%3D1&amdata=enc%3A1c3prB23xRRClpC1KYgr4fA41&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&mkscid=101&itemid=334108527955&targetid=1584571731043&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=1014279&poi=&campaignid=19894961968&mkgroupid=148855406073&rlsatarget=aud-1297930287338:pla-1584571731043&abcId=9307911&merchantid=6548514&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiA5-uuBhDzARIsAAa21T9aEyqukhPwfkPPYHosV6DftjJp_0caqlJBDtUv6CiRCN-C5J4JjQwaApC5EALw_wcB

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 1