monketsharona

Featured Posts

Chromamama
15 minutes ago, migamiga said:

she’s never beating the no solo hit since 2011 allegations :vegas:

Nobody is saying that though, cause she's had several :vegas:

• Like 3

ZiggyZiggs

I wouldn't be surprised if this is true, Ariana and Abel are very close and ari being pretty close to gaga could've introduced them to each other.

Reality

So do we have any info about who said this, where they said it, or when? :selena: Cause so far it's just a random Twitter account posting about a random Reddit comment that we have no context for :triggered:

🃏🖤👹

kenmonster

abel has already worked with gaga before for marry the night remix so this is not really a reach

Edited by kenmonster

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
31 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this is true, Ariana and Abel are very close and ari being pretty close to gaga could've introduced them to each other.

They did the Victoria secrets fashion show and likely talked behind the scenes about working together at some point tbh. 

• Like 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I think a lot to points to this being real tbh. I don’t think someone randomly met up that Gesaffelstein and Gaga met like that’s so random to create out of thin air?? Then Gaga’s IG comment being a prince quote, the prince poster in that studio pic the guy was told to take down. Then weeknd posting prince as well and the shade of light in the studio with The Weeknd. Only thing is weeknd is also mixing his album so idk for who’s project it is lol 

• Like 1

TheOriginalOne

This is the one rumor I will happily be delusional about. Please Gaga let it be true. :giveup:

Reality

These were posted on his story a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone know if this is Shangri-La? :selena:

GG4UjB4WAAA5CZ8?format=jpg&name=large

🃏🖤👹

madmagical6

Where's the original source who said this? This is just a random tweet so far. 

Ugh, I really would like some confirmed news.