💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think TCB interludes will make the final cut?

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25

Yes, I know we've discussed this topic to hell and back, but I myself never gave up on a TCB film and with the recent Fortnite collab, the inclusion of the random "Enigma" (nurtec) skin , it's looking much more brighter for Chromatica and it's concert film.

Anyways do we think the mesmerizing interludes will make the final cut? Judging from the June post the opening interlude will be included but the others deserve love too.

And side note: The Fortnite collab was genius. I'm glad it finally came to fruition even after the Epic lawsuit.

Props to Haus of Gaga on that one. 👏 

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

Sneaky Oliver

I hope so! It was a crime HBO didn’t include Monster Ball interludes on their special. they have to include Chromatica ones, maybe not in full because most of them are kinda static except for the Operation

What did I miss about the Epic lawsuit?? 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Thanks 4

Massive Monster

Will the TCB film DVD make the final cut though :huntyga:

ARTPOP Act II and Born This Way's 10 singles certainly didn't :partysick:

Kind regards
  • LMAO 3

TimotheeChalamet

No, they would be cut short and covered with backstage like the Monster Ball on HBO due to the film's pacing 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

PMM

what final cut? what are you talking about?

are you drink and having fun with friends? i hope you are. if not. take nurtec pill. 

I Am a Joke
  • LMAO 10
  • Love 1

Starmie25
27 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Bold of us to assume it's still coming :traumatica:

Why include the TCB outfit skin then? It was originally going to be her pink look from the "Stupid Love" mv shoot. Seems sus.

Edited by Starmie25

Starmie25
24 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What did I miss about the Epic lawsuit??

https://www.dexerto.com/fortnite/fortnite-lawsuit-reveals-the-rock-lady-gaga-ariana-grande-skins-metroid-crossover-more-1565839/

I know fans tend to **** on her team for the Chromatica rollout, but this one was clearly out of their control.

Edited by Starmie25
  • Shook 5

Starmie25
20 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

No, they would be cut short and covered with backstage like the Monster Ball on HBO due to the film's pacing 

I hope you're wrong Tim. :huntyga:

Gaga2645

I believe in y(our) delulu coming trululu. And I think they will be kept. I think she’s going to probably provide a lot of explanation of the chromatica concept and meaning (even though theres plenty already it would be the deepest we’d go in terms of explanation) 

• Shook 1

ChromaticaBoy

I also think there’s a meaning in using a Chromatica Ball costume as a Fortnite skin. If they release a trailer for TBC film, I can imagine them including scenes from the piano section where Gaga was wearing that costume. It might be pretty intriguing to those playing on the game with her avatar. 

Sneaky Oliver
41 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

I also think there’s a meaning in using a Chromatica Ball costume as a Fortnite skin.

Honestly I think the “meaning” was they already had the project/models done :cryga: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era