Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Work From Home vs Shout Out To My Ex

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Work From Home is Fifth Harmony’s biggest hit and Shout Out To My Ex is Little Mix’s. Which is the better song?

Work From Home:

Shout Out To My Ex:

Personally, I think WFM bodies any song LM ever released because it’s just so sexy and catchy. The music video too :heat:

• YAAAS 1

eeveevil

Shout out to my ex is Little Mix's biggest song? (I just checked and it has the most streams on Spotify)

Anyway, Little Mix discography > Fifth Harmony discography

I feel like Shout out to my ex and the rest of Little Mix's songs have had a longer longevity for me (and a lot of others) than 5th Harmony's

Always a couple seconds away from having a mental breakdown
  • Like 1

highlikegaga

WFH is such a great song. Shout got too overplayed for me, but overall LM have better back catalogue for sure. 

StrawberryBlond

SOTME, definitely, one of their definitive and best ever songs. Little Mix seemed to get the best songwriting team behind them whereas Fifth Harmony were missing their musical quality and overall magic. Though the fact the LM girls were genuine friends and the FH girls were essentially just work colleagues probably contributed to that. I think the public picked up on the vibe that they weren't really feeling it as a group. While I'm not a fan of singing reality shows taking contestants who auditioned as soloists and making a group, LM has been the best example of doing it right. Life gave them lemons and they made that lemonade that brought millions to the yard.