Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So now what? For the GaGa & the fans?

dit

Featured Posts

ARTPOPKISS
15 hours ago, dit said:

So now we know that there is no music which was rumored by Bladder and other insiders.

Now what we gonna do? 

Now what is GaGa's next move

thx

Bladder :triggered:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • LMAO 1

Agunimon
16 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Someone else should bring back for a change, I already got b-worded once :traumatica:

bred?

• LMAO 1

chathonnete

Let's just not listen to any insiders anymore pleassse. Nobody except Gaga and her close team know what's the tea :wtfga:

For the past year, the only official infos we've had came directly from Gaga. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
4 hours ago, StupidLoveBis said:

Honestly, I never believed in releasing a single right now.

But I can't blame the fans who believed in it, it doesn't make sense to post photos in the studio for a week and end up doing nothing.

She probably wanted to boost her visibility, highlight her Instragram and her engagments, so as to gain exposure for the fortnite announcement :vegas:

This. Feels like Blade’s source said Feb because she’d begin to get more active, tease, and maybe he assumed the Fortnite thing would lead to the introduction of LG7. Can’t be coincidental Feb was such an important month and although it wasn’t what we wanted, we have people playing as Gaga and her catalog getting a nice bump. 

100% think a new album will come before Joker and her being in the movie will give the album longevity with another single/video to come a month or two after the album comes out. Especially with the tik tok studio pic and the pap pics, etc. I think 3/1 or 3/15 for single and June album release. I mean the bitch was scene walking with what looked like a costume covered and a wig in her purse lmao 

Pennywise
3 hours ago, Agunimon said:

bred?

I wish :alsemanche:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

TheOriginalOne
21 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Every time you write "GaGa" I have to do a sanity check in order to not start bullying immediately :franminervini:

You every time you see “GaGa”

IMG-6155.jpg

• LMAO 2

IWantYourLove

I’ve got my hopes up for March 1st (mainly because it’s my 20th birthday and I’m NOT looking forward to it I want to be a teenager forever) but I’m well aware that’s SUPER delusional