Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

Babylon Dynasty

well, I love her but this is lame tbh. 

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖
  • Like 1

HIM820
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

The fact that it's ONE bonus track per version makes it even worst imo. You basically pay the price of a full album to have access to a single track.

I understand where you're coming from with the fact that nobody is forced to buy the albums but you know damn well that fans want to have access to all the songs and therefore are buying all versions

It’s 2024. They will have access at some point digitally. Everyone knows this by now. It’s just super strange to me because I don’t think I’d ever complain about this. 
“I’m super angry you’re producing these products that I am willingly purchasing!!!” is the only way this sounds to me. 

Spartacus
1 hour ago, Mocchi said:

4 comments are considered her fans? :ladyhaha:

Don't be delusional, just wait till she breaks all the records (again) :billie:

Each comment has over 2,000 likes. One has over 4,000 likes. A co-sign is a co-sign. :huntyga:

And of course she'll still sell over 1M first week. That's why she's doing this. :oops:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Anderson123
2 hours ago, Mocchi said:

There were more than 4 if she completely deactivated comments. Of course they’re watching and people were flooding with that as soon as it was announced. 

GagaGame

Deserved it. Destroying the planet with her CO2 emissions and now this.

LG7? CANCELLED

Spartacus

Nothing new. :coffee:

Edited by Spartacus
-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

LIKELADYAGAGA
7 hours ago, Elohim said:

The thing us that she had many variants  only visual wise, now she’s doing the whole “one special song for each variant” and that’s when fans are getting really annoyed, and tbh Im happy she’s getting this backlash from her fans, it’s fun and games when she played with different colors and stuff but now she’s literally blackmailing her fans so they get to hear new music.

Yeah. Have no problem with multiple covers. Didn't realize she's doing exclusive songs for each. Now I'm annoyed.

ChavaWM

I mean, in all honesty, her releasing album after album in such short time periods is a cash grab within itself. I feel she no longer makes music because she is passionate about it, it comes off as obsessive instead. Obsessed with charting, breaking records, having the most albums out, it's like a personal competition she has with herself. "Can I push myself to release 40 albums in 1 year? Will I be the artist with the most albums under their belt in a lifetime?"

So what's the big deal about the variants being cash grabs as well? It's all she's been doing in reality

• Like 6

VTV
10 hours ago, Lucas said:

Turning off the comments... and y'all wanna tell me not everything about her is calculated? :sweat:

yes maam. Now its her turn to be the victim again. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Roughhouse Dandy
6 hours ago, Mocchi said:

It's definitely more than just the 4 shown here; her dedicated reddit is pissed lol

But online complaining doesn't always reflect reality, so I won't be surprised if the tactics work and she breaks more records. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.