❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
life

Gaga out in Malibu (Feb 22nd)

franminervini

Featured Posts

Mars

Wow, y'all need to get a hobby.

Why should it matter if she's driving an electric car, its not like she's doing a 13 minute private jet flight like Kylie Jenner.

Name one decent CEO of a corporation, I'll wait.

• Like 7

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Diva not to be messy but tweets are embedded here every day thus giving his website traffic meaning everyone is unintentionally supporting him. You can’t pick and choose when you wanna enforce cancellations. 
So many people on twitter are outspoken about how trash he is and yet are still using twitter. People can multitask! 
If this is really the straw thats breaking the camel’s back you should probably look at Gar’s history and learn she’s not perfect but human. She’s quite literally apart of the white house now in the midst of a genocide if you REALLY wanna get technical but we still see she’s actively not at Starbucks anymore so she’s still letting people know she’s still team free palestine. 
i suggest if a car hurts you this bad maybe it is time to log off diva idk!

There is a big difference between using a service and CHOOSING to purchase a car that he designed and promoted himself.  BIG DIFFERENCE.

I'm not mad she has a twitter account.  I'm not mad if someone uses starlink because it's the only good option they have. 

But when you can have any car you want and you know that you driving it is a promotion for the car - i have a VERY big problem with picking a Cyber Truck.

It's got nothing to do with cancelling.  It's got everything to do with understand that Elon Musk is one of the greatest dangers we have and there is no need or justification for buying a Cyber Truck.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 2

Gaga2645
Just now, Bonkers said:

There is a big difference between using a service and CHOOSING to purchase a car that he designed and promoted himself.  BIG DIFFERENCE.

I'm not mad she has a twitter account.  I'm not mad if someone uses starlink because it's the only good option they have. 

But when you can have any car you want and you know that you driving it is a promotion for the car - i have a VERY big problem with picking a Cyber Truck.

It's got nothing to do with cancelling.  It's got everything to do with understand that Elon Musk is one of the greatest dangers we have and there is no need or justification for buying a Cyber Truck.

And what if she didn’t buy it? What if its Michael’s and she’s using it solely for the fact of album promo aesthetic lololol

I just think you shouldn’t be stressing yourself out like this over a pop star. I find it easier to grasp with when you radically accept pop stars are all facades to a certain extents. They’re a brand whether or not they admit it. 

• Thanks 2

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 2/23/2024 at 1:10 PM, SOON said:

THATS THE THING! I’m not saying her activism is fake or she is a neo-nazi. I’m saying she’s doing this and supporting people that she shouldn’t have! It’s against her character. What you’re implying is that I’m saying she is fake af but that’s not what I’m saying. I know she is real but also why is she doing these things. 

No you quite literally have implied legitimately that and now are back peddling. Do you realize how corrupt the Saudi government is yet they have a stock/investment in 80% of all types of things Americans, regardless of political affiliation support. Disney world, Uber, Live Nation, Amazon, Walmart, etc.

Everything we consume is controlled by billionaires with questionable morals and judgments. It’s about money. Unless you’re willing to live in a forest with no technology then you or anyone else on here has no room to judge. 

To ignore the groundbreaking activism she’s did and complain because of a damn truck that likely is simply PR at this point, is bizarre. Unstanning is always an option. 

Edited by ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 8

Mother of Puppies

Only here for the comments

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • LMAO 9

Sunny
33 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

No you quite literally have implied legitimately that and now are back peddling. Do you realize how corrupt the Saudi government is yet they have a stock/investment in 80% of all types of things Americans, regardless of political affiliation support. Disney world, Uber, Live Nation, Amazon, Walmart, etc.

Everything we consume in controlled by billionaires with questionable morals and judgments. It’s about money. Unless you’re willing to live in a forest with no technology then you or anyone else on here has no room to judge. 

To ignore the groundbreaking activism she’s did and complain because of a damn truck that likely is simply PR at this point, is bizarre. Unstanning is always an option. 

There's a difference between Amazon and a Cybertruck. Amazon quite literally has a monopoly and a grip on day to day lives. Cybertrucks, do not.

We all live under capitalism that is built by exploitation, but some people have a choice to try and do a bit better. The rebuttal that you can not judge it because you live under it, is quite frankly, dumb. Only by judging and questioning things will we be able to change it.

mister-gotcha-4-9faefa-1.jpg

Even if it is PR, it says a lot if she chose to accept the deal. Not to mention how simply ugly it is. Gaga is not a nazi and I do not agree to it, but she is a millionaire and does questionable things as others do.

Edited by Sunny
I like dancin', and ponies....
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

SOON
49 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Everything we consume in controlled by billionaires with questionable morals and judgments. It’s about money. Unless you’re willing to live in a forest with no technology then you or anyone else on here has no room to judge. 

I’m not backpedalling at all, my opinion is concrete, I don’t like that Gaga is supporting Elon Musk. 

You don’t have to live in a jungle just to evade billionaires with questionable morals. I might not know about Saudi Arabian government but I bet Gaga knows about Elon Musk especially since her boyfriend is a tech mogul.

and yet again I’m not IGNORING her activism, I’m pointing about things that dont fit right with her activism. 

and no, I won’t unstan just because you told me to. I know Gaga might not be aware of the things she’s doing but YOU can always pretend like her actions doesn’t hurt some of us.

Edited by SOON
gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 1

srslyepic19

People are getting upset that we are complaining about the truck. 

I live in Austin where these are made and anytime someone sees one it’s pure disgust (it honestly looks horrible in person) and judgement for the driver (so far all have been midlife crisis aged men). This isn’t a Gaga exclusive reaction… but it makes me feel even more that she’s secluded away from everything, and it’s already been feeling that way for years. 

Also what Elon stands for makes this second to wearing a red hat, no matter how y’all spin it. Just go look at his X feed. 

• Thanks 3

Magui
1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Only here for the comments

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

I was already guessing the comments :ladyhaha:

GRIMEZSZ

this people having such a meltdown for a car 💀💀 y’all need to touch some grass. The car is just for the aesthetic that she want to apply for this era like you don’t see that? cybertruck all black clothes and white blond hair. She’s styling the LG7 era with this rocky industrial techno cyberpunk girl aesthetic idk lol. So much drama over a car. 

• Like 4

Ivy

This feels like a new era!!!

But Gaga I'm confused.. you left twitter because of m*sk taking over, but now you're advertising his car...:artdoll2:

Gardevoir

Oh geez. Another long debate over things such as a car, this time. By this logic she probably wouldn’t be able to do anything, cause wherever you look there is some evil mastermind behind it. In every aspect of life. Whether it’s McDonald’s, car company, movie company, music company. Coachella supposedly has some evil narrow-minded owner, but she still performed there. Heck, tons of artists did.

Edited by The Powerpuff Girl
Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
  • Like 1

Ivy
5 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Her and Michael were driving a white Tesla model (don’t know which one) for a few years, so I don’t really get the criticism now that she is driving this? It’s hideous, but not her first Tesla :confused:

Well I guess this one is a lot more identifiable because I wouldn't know the other one was tesla right away :enigma: