💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica blanket for sale?!

Jenina

Featured Posts

Jenina

Is anyone willing to sell one of the merch blankets Gaga was selling earlier on in the Chromatica era? It's the one with lyrics from Free Woman and she has it on during the beginning of her VMAs performance. I believe it says "This is my dance floor I fought for". I would be willing to pay quite a bit including the shipping price. If you know anyone who is willing to sell one or has an extra please send their details my way because I really want one and couldn't afford it at the time.

The blanket in question:

EgzC4qWUcAEvec3?format=jpg&name=large

PLEASE share to others so it has the best chance of reaching someone who may be willing to sell me one. I want to buy one with the birthday money I just got and it would make me so happy :pray:

Edited by Jenina
cool
  • Love 3

ChicaSkas

Try reddit too. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Thanks 1

Jenina
11 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Try reddit too. 

Great idea! I just posted it on r/LadyGaga and my twitter even though my twitter doesn't have many followers

cool

Bowman

I really want one too, I ordered one and it never ever arrived. Luckily, I got a full refund... If you see 2 let me know :giveup:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Love 1