So basically she was teasing Fortnite all this time, not LG7ย :vegas:

Spoiler

sad ronald mcdonald GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

ย 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

tylerjs
40 minutes ago, homomo said:

After chatting with @Ronlop, they told me about some discussion on ATRL with Gaga, the cybertruck, and the Cerberus logo on the back. (a lot of people are saying this logo is common on cybertrucks, but I can't seem to find them on any. If anyone can provide evidence these are on other trucks please post here)

The logo is not common on them, the opposite actually. It signifies a different powertrain model of Cybertruck among the first few thousand delivered to those who preordered. These particular models feature three motors, thus the three-headed Cerberus. It is a factory-engraved emblem designed and applied by Tesla and has been in discussion since last year on many Tesla forums (I am not a Tesla fan so donโ€™t come for me) :sis:ย 

https://www.reddit.com/r/cybertruck/s/jveFV3ngmp

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/did-anyone-notice-cyberbeast-logo-cerberus-kerberos-the-guardian-of-the-gates-of-hell-from-greek-mythology.10612/

ย 

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Thanks 1

homomo
1 minute ago, tylerjs said:

The logo is not common on them, the opposite actually. It signifies a different powertrain model of Cybertruck among the first few thousand delivered to those who preordered. These particular models feature three motors, thus the three-headed Cerberus. It is a factory-engraved emblem designed and applied by Tesla and has been in discussion since last year on many Tesla forums (I am not a Tesla fan so donโ€™t come for me) :sis:ย 

https://www.reddit.com/r/cybertruck/s/jveFV3ngmp

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/did-anyone-notice-cyberbeast-logo-cerberus-kerberos-the-guardian-of-the-gates-of-hell-from-greek-mythology.10612/

ย 

Isnt it super strange and random that Gaga would be spotted in one of these extremely rare vehicles then? Idk, it feels planned to me

tylerjs
Just now, homomo said:

Isnt it super strange and random that Gaga would be spotted in one of these extremely rare vehicles then? Idk, it feels planned to me

Nah. Itโ€™s almost certainly Michaelโ€™s truck and he just ordered it in advance bc heโ€™s a techbro. And in fact, given Gagaโ€™s vocal political stances, Iโ€™d imagine she does not care for Elon Musk in any capacity and would never use his products to promo her work

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

nexus
1 minute ago, homomo said:

I think this Cybertruck belongs to Michael, not Gaga - heโ€™s in tech and owns other Teslas. Also, to be one of the first to get a Cybertruck you had to preorder back in 2019, immediately when reservations opened. I canโ€™t really picture Gaga waiting by her computer back then to try and order one tbh

• Thanks 1

ModernEcstasy

You guys will travel to the ends of earth to make something out of nothing.ย 
No matter how many times itโ€™s been said in this thread, you will not accept that the Tesla is not a hint for new music.ย 
Damn!ย :tony:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

homomo
3 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

You guys will travel to the ends of earth to make something out of nothing.ย 
No matter how many times itโ€™s been said in this thread, you will not accept that the Tesla is not a hint for new music.ย 
Damn!ย :tony:

Weโ€™re bored and have nothing else to do, so why not?ย :enigma:

• YAAAS 1

Maxine Puth
3 minutes ago, nexus said:

I think this Cybertruck belongs to Michael, not Gaga - heโ€™s in tech and owns other Teslas. Also, to be one of the first to get a Cybertruck you had to preorder back in 2019, immediately when reservations opened. I canโ€™t really picture Gaga waiting by her computer back then to try and order one tbh

Gaga was making music with BloodPop, whoโ€™s dating HANA, who is best friends with Grimes, who was dating Elon at the time. Gaga and Elon were friends 3 times removed, itโ€™s gay math

• LMAO 7

ModernEcstasy
6 minutes ago, homomo said:

Weโ€™re bored and have nothing else to do, so why not?ย :enigma:

True.ย 
But the problem is that most people on here will take all of this information and then when months have passed and they realise theyโ€™ve created this false hope, itโ€™s Gaga they get mad at.ย 
ย 

Just expect to be disappointed (I hate admitting it myself)

• Like 1

homomo
Just now, ModernEcstasy said:

True.ย 
But the problem is that most people on here will take all of this information and then when months have passed and they realise theyโ€™ve created this false hope, itโ€™s Gaga they get mad at.ย 
ย 

Just expect to be disappointed (I hate admitting it myself)

Oh yeah Iโ€™ve been doing this for 13 years, Iโ€™m well preparedย :vegas:

• LMAO 1

Noah X
1 hour ago, homomo said:

So i was just looking at the gear in the game, and the black heart was released a long time ago and is completely unrelated to Gaga.

We never win

woman-mad-face.gif

bpmMonkey
1 hour ago, IllusionLover said:

She isn't taylor, but she has left Easter eggs in the past like that tick tick tick boom tweet teasing a release date. Or the nikki tutorials video

But honestly, not in the sense that she has a grand master plan, at least imo. I think the Nikki thing was just her being amused by it in the moment. Generally speaking she strikes me more like a person who just loves to troll or post her own little inside jokes with the Haus on socials, for us to obsess about and them to get a friendly laugh out of it, you know?

• Like 1