Gagaism 12,493 Posted February 22, 2024 Share Posted February 22, 2024 I’ve actually noticed some ups and downs on my phone service for 3 days now but not completely out of service. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,373 Posted February 22, 2024 Share Posted February 22, 2024 10 minutes ago, River said: Uh huh. And there are states in the US that, were they their own countries, would be some of the most educated in the world lmao. Cope We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,777 Posted February 22, 2024 Share Posted February 22, 2024 This **** breaking Fortnite AS SOON AS the Gaga thing goes live is so typical Akin to the lockdowns ruining Chromatica We really are gonna have nukes bombing cities when Gaga starts the LG7 era aren’t we 😭😭😭 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,373 Posted February 22, 2024 Share Posted February 22, 2024 1 minute ago, River said: I mean with all the fake news and everything, most of the population is basically dumb lol, have you seen the case in Italy? they elected La Fascista, like come on how dumb can they be I mean, idk why you took my post so personal lol I'm not even european, worst, I'm Israeli lol my country is 100% dumb I’m just sick of being lumped in with the idiots LMAO We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,113 Posted February 22, 2024 Share Posted February 22, 2024 Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said: I’m just sick of being lumped in with the idiots LMAO lol totally understand, sorry if I was offended u We open a new page? So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,373 Posted February 22, 2024 Share Posted February 22, 2024 1 minute ago, River said: lol totally understand, sorry if I was offended u We open a new page? No, it’s okay. I shouldn’t have taken it so personally, it just comes up a lot online and gets on my nerves lol. But yes, definitely 🤝 We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,373 Posted February 22, 2024 Share Posted February 22, 2024 Anyway, how about those cell phones, huh? We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,161 Posted February 22, 2024 Share Posted February 22, 2024 Not aware of this issue cos I called my dad last night for two hours and it went smoothly (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,177 Posted February 22, 2024 Share Posted February 22, 2024 My mobile data was working last night, but my regular Wi-Fi was acting weird. he/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
thefamebitch 834 Posted February 22, 2024 Share Posted February 22, 2024 God I wish this was true in my area, so I didn’t have to work today Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TEANUS 16,218 Posted February 22, 2024 Share Posted February 22, 2024 Y’all seen Leave The World Behind right? Produced by the Obamas? British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CoolTrainerTerry 1,573 Posted February 22, 2024 Share Posted February 22, 2024 I work at a call center and everyone seems to be getting ahold of us just fine Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,373 Posted February 22, 2024 Share Posted February 22, 2024 https://www.cnn.com/business/live-news/att-outage-02-22-24/index.html “While AT&T provided no official reason for the outage, the issue appears to be related to how cellular services hand off calls from one network to the next, an industry source said. There’s no indication the outage is a result of a cyberattack or other malicious activity, the source added.” We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LaLa 19,930 Posted February 22, 2024 Share Posted February 22, 2024 2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said: We had this moment in Canada like last fall, where it was just say, our ATT, but our Verizon was fine, and it still ****ed up so many things. It wasn’t as bad as this tho. This is the biggest cyber disaster in recent memory. Yes I was just going to mention this! It ruined the opening date of The Weekends tour because people couldn't access the ticketmaster app https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/the-weeknd-concert-cancelled-rogers-outageq-1.6515528 In our case it wasn't an attack or anything, just pure incompetence from one of our nation's biggest telecom companies Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TEANUS 16,218 Posted February 22, 2024 Share Posted February 22, 2024 24 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: https://www.cnn.com/business/live-news/att-outage-02-22-24/index.html “While AT&T provided no official reason for the outage, the issue appears to be related to how cellular services hand off calls from one network to the next, an industry source said. There’s no indication the outage is a result of a cyberattack or other malicious activity, the source added.” Yeah right! Three weeks after a joint Congress warns of potentially massive cyberattacks from China…. British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.