Jump to content
politics

Massive cellular outage across the U.S


Dennis

Featured Posts

Gagaism

I’ve actually noticed some ups and downs on my phone service for 3 days now but not completely out of service. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash
10 minutes ago, River said:

source.gif

:messga:

 

Uh huh. And there are states in the US that, were they their own countries, would be some of the most educated in the world lmao. Cope

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

StarstruckIllusion

This **** breaking Fortnite AS SOON AS the Gaga thing goes live is so typical 

Akin to the lockdowns ruining Chromatica 

We really are gonna have nukes bombing cities when Gaga starts the LG7 era aren’t we 😭😭😭

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, River said:

I mean with all the fake news and everything, most of the population is basically dumb lol, have you seen the case in Italy? they elected La Fascista, like come on how dumb can they be:laughga:

I mean, idk why you took my post so personal lol I'm not even european, worst, I'm Israeli lol my country is 100% dumb :ladyhaha:

I’m just sick of being lumped in with the idiots LMAO

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

River
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I’m just sick of being lumped in with the idiots LMAO

lol totally understand, sorry if I was offended u

We open a new page? :party:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, River said:

lol totally understand, sorry if I was offended u

We open a new page? :party:

No, it’s okay. I shouldn’t have taken it so personally, it just comes up a lot online and gets on my nerves lol. But yes, definitely 🤝

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Not aware of this issue cos I called my dad last night for two hours and it went smoothly  :icant:

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

TEANUS

Y’all seen Leave The World Behind right? Produced by the Obamas? :bye:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash

https://www.cnn.com/business/live-news/att-outage-02-22-24/index.html
 

“While AT&T provided no official reason for the outage, the issue appears to be related to how cellular services hand off calls from one network to the next, an industry source said. There’s no indication the outage is a result of a cyberattack or other malicious activity, the source added.”

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

We had this moment in Canada like last fall, where it was just say, our ATT, but our Verizon was fine, and it still ****ed up so many things. It wasn’t as bad as this tho. This is the biggest cyber disaster in recent memory. 

Yes I was just going to mention this! It ruined the opening date of The Weekends tour because people couldn't access the ticketmaster app :deadbanana:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/the-weeknd-concert-cancelled-rogers-outageq-1.6515528

In our case it wasn't an attack or anything, just pure incompetence from one of our nation's biggest telecom companies :messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

TEANUS
24 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

https://www.cnn.com/business/live-news/att-outage-02-22-24/index.html
 

“While AT&T provided no official reason for the outage, the issue appears to be related to how cellular services hand off calls from one network to the next, an industry source said. There’s no indication the outage is a result of a cyberattack or other malicious activity, the source added.”

Yeah right! Three weeks after a joint Congress warns of potentially massive cyberattacks from China….

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...