Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Let's make a GaGa story!

dit

Featured Posts

dit

Each one of us has to write a sentence to continue the story! we gonna see where this start and where it end. I START:

One day, GaGa wakes up. She put on her wig and eye contacts and she take her nurtec (one pill a day - real patient). She then receive a buzz on her phone...it's Bobby...*she rolls her eyes...he want something from her* 

ok now you continue!

• LMAO 2
  • Love 2

chromatic puzea

"Mister GaGa, it's me, Bobby, you're manager. I can't hold back the fans much longer, kumatiqa fortnite festival will only hold them off for one fortnight (see oxford dictionary). Send me what you have for you current rock album, black charcoal ebony onyx obsidian tar jet black heart, asap!"

Garga rolls her eyes and hangs up the phone, if it were not for her nurtec pill (one a day) she'd have a real bad migraine after that call.

"Petga! start the computer!" the Black Jesus  † Amen Fashion chantress, Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, better known as Madonna Perry, or to her loving fans as daughter monster, called out to the digital entity which controlled her home devices, much like a google home or alexa.

Petga started gagas computer and immeadiately notified her of an urgent email she had received.

Edited by chromatic puzea
¡ooh! ¡aay! baila tan nice tiene una vibe de k-pop star
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3

dit
19 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

(see oxford dictionary).

:air: 

if it were not for her nurtec pill (one a day) she'd have a real bad migraine after that call.

:air: :air: 

Petga! start the computer!"

:air: :air: :air: 

20 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, better known as Madonna Perry,

orangutan_square.jpg

• LMAO 8

BabylonChristmas

PetGa opens up the e-mail, and it read "Hellur, mister GaGa! You need to add two more tracks to black charcoal ebony onyx obsidian tar jet black heart. The daughter monsters aren't so pleased!1!1!" PetGa then proseeds to tell GaGa that her daughter monsters arn't so pleased with her, and then mister GaGa decided to breathe a huge sigh of exhaustion, and record yet again another take for her lead single called "RAT in the Studio". *breaks fourth wall* Coming your way on October 4th of 2024. :excuseu:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4

Gorehound

After shattering all the glass in the studio booth with her powerful high notes for the final chorus of “Rat in the Studio”, a sweaty-browed Gaga feels her wig slipping, so decides to leave the rest of the song in the somewhat capable hands of her big d*cked producers and go get a shower. After showering in her 18inch heels and ‘dancing in circles’ for an hour to rub the stress out after having a random flashback of ARTPOP, she reclines on her custom Millie Brown puke-stained chase lounge, eats an orange Chromatica Oreo and lights a cigar. (In the background, Taylor Swift zooms past the window in her private jet, out doing her grocery shopping.)

"Petga, Turn on the TV. Pop Diva channel. Let’s see which b*tch is copying me today,” Gaga coos.

The TV sparks on to reveal that Nicki Minaj is stealing the gays again, hosting an early Pride performance in the street a few blocks away, wearing the exact same Versace crucifix nipple tassels that Gaga wore for her interview with Pope Francis about the new Haus Labs PHD hybrid lip glaze (shade fig) last week in Rome. Growling, she snatches up her phone and calls her bodyguard Peter van der Veen.

“Pete, baby, after you’ve finished filling the concrete in Perez Hilton’s grave in the basement, cue the sniper.”

“Yes, Mister Gaga” he replies.

“Oh and Pete. Quick question.”

“Yes?”

“Who’s the queen?”

“You are, Mister Gaga.”

Gaga smiles to herself and hangs up. Suddenly there’s a knock on the door…

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

ARTPOPKISS

It's space cowboy and micheal who have come back to haunt her they slap her across the face for having them killed after the monster ball. They tell her that they have been spying on gaga through petga and now have all of black charcoal heart and are going to leak it through Boris on GGD. horrified gaga grabs her amen fashion crucifix and throws it at micheal chanting YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE while channelling her inner demon emoji however its too late as space cowboy has already leaked the album on GGD. 

Suddenly blade appears at the door...

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1

BabylonChristmas

Blade comes in, sees Gaga crying, and gives her a hug. He tells her that RAT in the Studio is one of her best singles yet, and that the rat squeaks really added some nice effects to the track. He talks her into going to Joanne Trattoria, but before she leaves, she waves her giant demon crucifix towards Space Cowboy, and Michael, and tells them "If I catch either one of you near my Black Charcoal Heart album, or my laptop EVER again, you will be sentenced to sing 'Mum mum mum mah' on the rest of my songs for all eternity". They start to shiver in fear, and run out the door immediately. After that, Blade, and Gaga went to a nice dinner at Joanne's, but she then met Natali at the door who wanted her to try on a rose petal dress. Suddenly, Gaga's confused, and doesn't know what's going on...

Edited by BabylonChristmas
  • LMAO 3

Gorehound

my god guys I am crying!! :lmao:

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • LMAO 3

BabylonChristmas
Just now, Gorehound said:

my god guys I am crying!! :lmao:

I'm really loving this story we're creating, lol :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Gorehound

“A rose petal dress? Are you sp*stic?” Gaga screams at Natali. “I don’t want to dress like tittless Taylor. My….name….is……MISTER GAGAAA! Where is the leather? Where are the spikes? Where’s the blood and semen?”

Disappointed, Gaga zaps Natali with her pyrotechnic bar and begins to browse TicTok to see what the little Gen Z kids are all wearing for some new fashion ideas for her upcoming music video for “Rat in the Studio”. As she scrolls she sees a news reel saying the Joe Calderone is now dating Ava Max.

“The b*stard!” She snarls.

Gaga then receives a message from Bobby, and her spirits suddenly lift higher than her cheek implants. Apparently, River has banned 95% of the little monstrosities and daughter monsters on GGD for listening and sharing the leaks of ‘Black Charcoal Ebony Onyx Obsidian Tar Jet Black Heart’, and they have hence been removed from the site. Gaga sighs in relief.

Then, non other than Madonna, the Ex Queen of Pop, walks into the restaurant.

“Oh look, it’s a little f*ck!” She crows, pointing a mocking finger at Gaga.

Gaga shows Madonna her teeth, and…

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • LMAO 1

Sherry

What’s with Gaga being written as GaGa these days :poot:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

SpookyKid

omg keep this going, im high af dying over this :messga:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/
  • LMAO 2

Ladle Ghoulash

“The name’s Ga. Ga Ga.” she said, slowly releasing a billow of cigarette smoke from her freshly lip lacquered, ruby red lips (Haus Labs). This hardboiled, femme fatale detective was smoking Marlboro reds, drinking champagne. “And what was my name?” I asked, sheepishly. “I- I’ve forgotten.” She dripped a drop of Dom Perignon on her floor length Givenchy trench coat. She wore designer and she forgot my name. What an enigma…
7jYv.gif

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1

Maxine Puth

The next day, something peculiar happened. Gaga was in such a hurry to work her shift at the chicken shop, she forgot her nurtec (one a day). The events following this slip up would change her life forever. Six calls from Bobby. All about music. What was GaGa supposed to do? Not only is she a movie star, makeup artist, and chicken shop employee, she’s also expected to sing? She’s had enough, so she decides to call out and do something more relaxing. She calls her family to see if they want to hang out. Her mom is at the White House drinking tea with Jill. Natalie, designing dresses for HOG The Re-Up. Her dad is golfing with Trump. Gaga decides it’s time to make new friends, and calls Ninja, the twitch streamer.

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1