Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Isn’t it SOOOO COOL that…?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Out of all the time to be alive… we are living in the same time as Gaga? A LEGEND!

It’ll be cool to say 30 years from now that we lived at the same time as Gaga and what a journey it was being a fan throughout her career. Going to the concerts, waiting for single releases, having Bloody Mary be a hit on the radio 12 years after its release, seeing Gaga get BTW day in LA etc. Having an artist like Gaga in your life time is truly magical. She will be remembered forever! I can’t say the same about many of her contemporaries but Gaga has a legacy that will live on.

Do you ever think about this? And how special it is that we are living in the same time as this woman? I do :pawsup:

Edited by Smother Em Eh
Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 6

Maxine Puth

Our caretakers in 30 years after we get done ranting to them about the Traumatica Era when all they asked was if we wanted soup or salad

Cheer Up Wow GIF by Disney Channel

• LMAO 18

Linus Gaga

And I am glad the star wasn't born in this tiktok streaming generation, but before that. That's what's makes her unique as well. Back in the days, the only ways I know how to get and see her information, is to go on YouTube, check newspaper everyday, MTV TV programs. 

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 3

BlingNotTheMusic
13 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Our caretakers in 30 years after we get done ranting to them about the Traumatica Era when all they asked was if we wanted soup or salad

Cheer Up Wow GIF by Disney Channel

@Maxine Puth's posts are giving me LIFE today I swear

Lady Gaga GIF by NOW That's Music

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Smother Em Eh
6 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

And I am glad the star wasn't born in this tiktok streaming generation, but before that. That's what's makes her unique as well. Back in the days, the only ways I know how to get and see her information, is to go on YouTube, check newspaper everyday, MTV TV programs. 

THIS! Yes and all the magazines too! 

• Like 1

Helxig

You know what feels weird... she's been around for so long now and had many albums that it's starting to feel like the Madonna hardcore fans. Let me explain!

Gaga is now someone who the younger generation knows she has lots of albums, but doesn't necessarily know her well, someone who is referenced by lots of young new artists as having influenced them growing up, we're all a bit older now and have been fans for a long time, we as a hardcore fanbase are known to be a thing. I imagine they see us and our relationship with Gaga exactly the same way I saw Madonna's fans with her, 15-20 years ago.

When I knew who Madonna was, knew she had lots of albums, knew maybe a song or two, knew that she had a huge hardcore fanbase, knew she'd been around a while, knew that artists of my generation referenced her.. but didn't know anything outside that. It's hard to explain but I can feel what I mean so strongly in my head

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 5

Smother Em Eh
47 minutes ago, Helxig said:

You know what feels weird... she's been around for so long now and had many albums that it's starting to feel like the Madonna hardcore fans. Let me explain!

Gaga is now someone who the younger generation knows she has lots of albums, but doesn't necessarily know her well, someone who is referenced by lots of young new artists as having influenced them growing up, we're all a bit older now and have been fans for a long time, we as a hardcore fanbase are known to be a thing. I imagine they see us and our relationship with Gaga exactly the same way I saw Madonna's fans with her, 15-20 years ago.

When I knew who Madonna was, knew she had lots of albums, knew maybe a song or two, knew that she had a huge hardcore fanbase, knew she'd been around a while, knew that artists of my generation referenced her.. but didn't know anything outside that. It's hard to explain but I can feel what I mean so strongly in my head

No, I get what you’re saying, in a way.

Gaga has released 6 studio albums, 2 jazz collaboration albums and one soundtrack of a movie she starred in. Also sang one of the main songs in the hit movie, Top Gun. She has released projects/ albums of a true Artist, one that is versatile and has branched out into different things instead of their “normal”. People know Gaga has a big discography but they mostly pay attention and listen to her hit singles and watch her performances, they just don’t dive deep into her catalogue and who she is as an artist like we fans do. 

Edited by Smother Em Eh
  • Like 2

ARTPOPKISS
1 hour ago, Smother Em Eh said:

No, I get what you’re saying, in a way.

Gaga has released 6 studio albums, 2 jazz collaboration albums and one soundtrack of a movie she starred in. Also sang one of the main songs in the hit movie, Top Gun. She has released projects/ albums of a true Artist, one that is versatile and has branched out into different things instead of their “normal”. People know Gaga has a big discography but they mostly pay attention and listen to her hit singles and watch her performances, they just don’t dive deep into her catalogue and who she is as an artist like we fans do. 

She acc composed the soundtrack to top gun asw  

I love her so much :kara:

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest
  • YAAAS 1

Smother Em Eh
6 hours ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Didn’t know that and aw same :kara:

• Like 1

Maxine Puth
6 hours ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

4 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Didn’t know that and aw same :kara:

She didn’t compose the soundtrack. 

The composer used the HMH melody throughout the other songs, that’s why she’s credited. 

Ashley
12 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

I agree, this made her even more special imo. Like I still enjoy new artists of course, but it’s not as exciting as it was when we were experiencing Gaga’s debut and rise to fame.

• Like 2