Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

LET THE POOR WOMAN LIVE

ARTPOPKISS

Featured Posts

ARTPOPKISS

She feeding us content and yall are still ungrateful if she wants to do a chromtica themed event let her this is big and a massive step back into the mainstream if anything we should be happy:saladga:

Also its highly likely TCB will come afterwards

LG7 is cooking and confirmed to exist its coming sometime soon but for now we may need to be patient and make peace with the fact its most likely not coming this month:traumatica:

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 7

Dancing Shadow

i havent seen anyone being ungrateful.. 

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

i havent seen anyone complaining either, but obviously people will complain about anything cuz not everyone like everything..

but they needa realize that she is doing what SHE wants, and thats not a bad thing

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ultimecia

Screaming into the void...

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 1

ARTPOPKISS
Just now, River said:

she's not poor :patrizia:

*Let the rich woman live 

F@ggotry at its finest
  • LMAO 11

Reality

trixie-mattel-ru-pauls-drag-race.gif

Girl, some of us just don't care that much for Fortnite and it's ok :selena: Listen. I'm genuinely excited that she's being more active and I'm genuinely happy for people who are excited about this event, but if this is nothing more than a contractual obligation to promote Fortnite with a 4-year-old album, then I'm frankly not that interested :shrug:

Everyone saying "OMG SHE'S GOING TO USE THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE LG7!", "LG7 IS COMING THIS FRIDAY!", "SHE'S GONNA PREMIERE A NEW SONG!", etc. are the ones who need to take a step back imho. That's all speculation and y'all are setting yourselves up for disappointment if nothing comes. And btw, I would looooove something new to happen. I'd love nothing more than to be proven wrong on that front. I just want to temper my expectations a bit.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Charmz

i haven't seen anyone being ungrateful, but i have seen excitement

Meme Why You Always Lying GIF

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • Like 1

River
Just now, ARTPOPKISS said:

*Let the rich woman live 

much better:patrizia:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

ARTPOPKISS
3 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

I'm rlly not lol

F@ggotry at its finest

ARTPOPKISS
Just now, Charmz said:

i haven't seen anyone being ungrateful, but i have seen excitement

Meme Why You Always Lying GIF

I have...

F@ggotry at its finest

ARTPOPKISS
4 minutes ago, Reality said:

trixie-mattel-ru-pauls-drag-race.gif

Girl, some of us just don't care that much for Fortnite and its ok

I agree however the problem I have is that ppl are complaining abt her bringing back chromatica and that she should move onto lg7 instead like I get that there excited for new music after 4 years but I think we need to exercise a little bit of patience that's all

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reality
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

I agree however the problem I have is that ppl are complaining abt her bringing back chromatica and that she should move onto lg7 instead like I get that there excited for new music after 4 years but I think we need to exercise a little bit of patience that's all

I think a lot of it comes from the fact that Chromatica just had an underwhelming era. Most of it isn't Gaga's fault—we had a whole pandemic to deal with—but I think because of that, the era always left people with a bit of a sour taste in their mouths. We've also heard about these Fortnite rumors for years, so for it to finally happen now is like "Well, too little too late", you know?

Honestly, if this was just a general Lady Gaga-themed event, I don't think people would have as much of a problem with it. I think the whole Chromatica branding makes people think we're regressing instead of moving forward to LG7.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Nutella
13 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Aren’t we all, though? 🗣️ ☁️ 

• YAAAS 1

Ultimecia
12 minutes ago, Reality said:

Everyone saying "OMG SHE'S GOING TO USE THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE LG7!", "LG7 IS COMING THIS FRIDAY!", "SHE'S GONNA PREMIERE A NEW SONG!", etc. are the ones who need to take a step back imho.

Hey, let us clowns have fun. :patrizia:

I personally know what I'm getting myself into, I just chose to be hopeful. :holdmyhand:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...