💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Fortnite Assist: “Mainly based around Chromatica”

homomo

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit

Tbh I think it will just be random skins and some Chromatica tracks and nothing more.

she isnt even posting it on Instagram so im sure it’s nothing Lg7 related otherwise she would have posted everywhere + made sure there was more hype

they jus want to release it and get it over with since it’s clearly ChromTica-themed

• Like 2

Bronco
8 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

Tbh I think it will just be random skins and some Chromatica tracks and nothing more.

she isnt even posting it on Instagram so im sure it’s nothing Lg7 related otherwise she would have posted everywhere + made sure there was more hype

they jus want to release it and get it over with since it’s clearly ChromTica-themed

I mean given some of the rage comments on here I can understand why she's not posted it on insta...

If they were just planning on releasing it to "get it over with" they could have done it ages ago by just dropping the skins and tracks into the game. 

It is clearly being dropped now in the pre-era to generate general public hype ahead of whatever the clearly teased project is. 
I'm willing to bet our next drop will be TCB film. 

• Like 1

TortureMeOnReplay
14 hours ago, Leoj305 said:

Yes let’s promote lemonade(2016) a month before renaissance drops …… I mean maybe do a new single at least? 

"My House" came out 2 months before Act II promo started. 

2 hours ago, MaybeKermit said:

IG promo coming tomorrow, bookmark me. 

• Like 1

Jose Alberto

Do we know what time this will be??  I want to keep an eye out in case he announces anything related to LG7 or CBT Film during the festival!!

NATAH
13 hours ago, rafaelgherardi said:

but why use the same looks, and logo and everything?

if the era is not going to continue somehow, like a follow-up EP or TCB film, it wouldn't make sense for this to be Chromatica themed, right?

even if it's just contract fulfilment obligation, the theme of the partnership shouldn't matter for Fortnite - they could make it LG7-themed and as long as it has Gaga's name on it, it should achieve the game's (and Gaga's) goals

thats a lot of work and not very fair on the employees at epic, where "crunch" is already a huge issue in the gaming industry

mother, what must i do?

Luke78619

Thought the other day how the new era could be somewhat of a Chromatica continuation, but without the colour. She’s using black a lot, and she still has the Chromatica film to release, so that could coincide with this era l. Add to that the potential Chromatica and fortnite crossover

Edited by Luke78619
insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 2

BradleyCooper
16 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

By mainly he means she will also perform

Bad Romance :huntyga:

She’s not performing anything tho right? The music is for the the guitar hero style game?

correct me if I’m wrong idk anything about Fortnite lol

Stef
1 minute ago, BradleyCooper said:

She’s not performing anything tho right? The music is for the the guitar hero style game?

correct me if I’m wrong idk anything about Fortnite lol

There’s no concert, not yet anyways 

maybe down the line as part of her festival series 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Thanks 1

Controversiaga

Aesthetically , yes . Musically, no 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

dit

No new music. a collab based on a 4 year old album...I'm just disapointed. I'm sorry. But I am happy for the members who are satisfied and happy with this and I hope they enjoy this experience for sure

• Like 1

Smithy
50 minutes ago, dit said:

No new music. a collab based on a 4 year old album...I'm just disapointed. I'm sorry. But I am happy for the members who are satisfied and happy with this and I hope they enjoy this experience for sure

If anything it feels like hitting a new target market that will go find her, listen to her on Spotify and then when a new single inevitably drops soon, they’re there to listen to it 

StoryToy
56 minutes ago, Smithy said:

If anything it feels like hitting a new target market that will go find her, listen to her on Spotify and then when a new single inevitably drops THIS FRIDAY, they’re there to listen to it 

Fixed :hor:

• YAAAS 1

dit
5 hours ago, Smithy said:

If anything it feels like hitting a new target market that will go find her, listen to her on Spotify and then when a new single inevitably drops soon, they’re there to listen to it 

I would agree IF there was new music but I dont think there is :(