Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Be a little more grateful Little Monsters!

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25

911 GIF by Lady Gaga

We are about to get some major Gaga content and a good chunk of you are already souring and sucking the fun out of everything, wtf? It's Fortnite! Why are you being so pessimistic about this huge opportunity. Many artists would dream for this type of exposure even if it's just virtual.

Non fans and gamers are already hyped by this announcement, maybe even more than some of you.

Yes, Chromatica never got to reach its full era potential in 2020, but no need to become bitter and spoil it for other fans who still enjoy the album to this day. Y'all need to stop being so angry with her team over abandoning the era seriously. It was a different time everywhere in the world. Let it go.

And with this Fortnite collab being centeted around Chromatica, it's a good possibility that this will tie into The Chromatica Ball film being released too. 

And it doesn't take a genius to know that LG7 is right around the corner too.

Lighten up a bit, seriously.

You're allowed to have fun and be excited for Gaga again.

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by NOW That's Music

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 6

Nutella

wilting-rose.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=G

Original title: "Give Chromatica Its Flowers"

I won't be pulled offstage with a hook! 🤡

Edited by JessFletch
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6

ChromaticaBoy
5 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

And with this Fortnite collab being centeted around Chromatica, it's a good possibility that this will tie into The Chromatica Ball film being released too.

Fingers crossed😍

• Starmie25 changed the title to Be a little more grateful Little Monsters!
weed

LMs when Gaga does anything that isn't tailored to them:

Screen_Shot_2020-07-06_at_2.29.40_PM.jpg

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 2

River

It’s a fanbase that only likes the in-between eras era, so they can bitch about gaga and her team :patrizia:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

ARTPOPKISS

She's teased herself in the studio, confirmed LG7, announced she's coming to fortnite in the most iconic way ever and yall still mad :saladga:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Sad 1

Starmie25
15 minutes ago, River said:

It’s a fanbase that only likes the in-between eras era, so they can bitch about gaga and her team :patrizia:

It's obvious some are still bitter that they didn't receive their "pRecIoUs cHrOmAtiCa eRaaaaA" in 2020.

Like, enough already. World was in shambles in 2020. Stop putting the blame on Gaga for ****ing covid/blm. Fed up!

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 1

ARTPOPKISS
1 minute ago, Starmie25 said:

It's obvious some are still bitter that they didn't receive their "pRecIoUs cHrOmAtiCa eRaaaaA" in 2020.

Like, enough already. We get it! Move on.

Omg she released an album gave us music videos and visuals and performances a sick ass tour even mother****ing oreoes and some cool merch she even dragged it on for 4 ****ing years and they still mad

F@ggotry at its finest

Red

It’s really fascinating to me how this fanbase is the extreme opposite of everything Gaga stands for. I don’t think people realize that every time she talks about kindness it’s not something pointed to everyone, it’s pointed at us. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

Noah

It's (and always has been) a great opportunity to introduce her persona + sound to a new Audience. She already got multiple Viral Tweets, +100k Followers, will have many influential Twitch Streamers + YouTubers talk about her and possibly get a cute Streaming Boost for Chromatica and eventually for her whole discography... and she didn't have to lift a finger or "disappoint" us, since we know its tied to Chromatica. It's a win. Let's celebrate her success.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Nutella

I don't dislike Chromatica, by the way.

But I have no interest in driving a truck with busted tires.

Let's move onward & upward.

• Thanks 1

RAMROD

Before you hate me, just remember

06bb005c31a174cf0a2e3388ed78839a.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gagaism

You know what? It’s definitely lack of gratitude at some point BUT what I’ve seen here the most is: people get their expectations WAAAAAY too high about every rumor or tea that comes in the way then things get so heated to the point that all possible release subject turns into a numbers or whatever discussion they get to start with conveniently. It’s crazy the way most of ppl here just get blind or lose common sense about things that doesn’t make any sense most of the times. 

• Like 2