Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gags is praying for Brazil

Mast

Featured Posts

Why would anyone take a picture of themselves

While praying? :flop:

new trend? It was awkward but she had good intentions.

The club went up in flames, killing many people and some people are b---hing about her hot mess praying selfie? :fail:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SMILE2NE1

Can we not pull out bible quotes? She believes in God and she believes in praying. Catholics don't take the bible word for word. :fail:

Yes they do....

Nominal Catholics however don't know what they believe.

Elizabeth

Why people are paying more attention to the picture than the actual situation is beyond me.

It was very nice of her to tweet about it and show her respects.

Morphine Prince

I'm getting sick and tired, totally fed up with these dumb nicknames for Gaga people have. It is not "Gags" or "Ga" or "sis" or "derp". It's GAGA. Just cut out the mundane lame hipster nicknames, its tacky and incredibly dumb. GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

Gags is just a funny name people call her on here. As for the "derpga" and other similar stuff, I once made a thread complaining about how each emoticon was something and then they added "ga" to it. I thought it was dumb but then I just had to accept it and move on. People still call her "Gaga" though. Your post was a little too much lol.

RAMROD

Can we not pull out bible quotes? She believes in God and she believes in praying. Catholics don't take the bible word for word. :fail:

We do actually, if anything it is more stricter than Protestant.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Alien Tulip

I don't understand what's so wrong about posting a pic of praying. Even if it is unnecessary, so what? Let her do it. She's just showing her respect. She really loves the country a lot and even got RIO tattooed on her scalp so of course she feels overwhelmed by it, especially since a little monster died.

I don't understand what's so wrong about posting a pic of praying. Even if it is unnecessary, so what? Let her do it. She's just showing her respect. She really loves the country a lot and even got RIO tattooed on her scalp so of course she feels overwhelmed by it, especially since a little monster died.

This. She loves that city, the people, the culture and when something happens like this of course she will care and want to pay her respects. As for the picture, it shows she's genuine, its not just a tweet that says "prayin for rio y'all".

I feel like some gagadaily members thrive in irony and sarcasm, which is fine except when making things seem funny when really it's a real tragedy.

We should all consider the reality that people have died in Brazil, it isn't a time for making fun of Gaga, this is just her way of showing consideration for the families of those who died. If you think it's a floppy picture, fine, but it's important to be respectful.

That's very kind of her, 130+ dead isn't a small number. I hope she's also praying for much more devastating things that are going on in the world.

Elizabeth

I feel like some gagadaily members thrive in irony and sarcasm, which is fine except when making things seem funny when really it's a real tragedy.

We should all consider the reality that people have died in Brazil, it isn't a time for making fun of Gaga, this is just her way of showing consideration for the families of those who died. If you think it's a floppy picture, fine, but it's important to be respectful.

:clap: well said

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived