💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gags is praying for Brazil

Mast

Featured Posts

AgusPop

Some of you people are really cruel. Like, incredibly sick. The picture is in no way funny at all. I find this extremely sweet on her part, and it's heartbreaking to think of the families who now must live with the effects of this tragedy in Brazil. Gaga is paying her respects to Brazil in the ways she can, and she is being highly considerate. Yet we all make jokes about the tweet, insult the picture or say her hair is messed up. She doesn't have to look like a supermodel when she's posting a simple picture of her praying for the families who lost loved ones. After seeing this thread, I'm starting to think none of you deserve ARTPOP.

Honestly, whoever has any criticisms about this gesture, shame on you.

:worship:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you people are really cruel. Like, incredibly sick. The picture is in no way funny at all. I find this extremely sweet on her part, and it's heartbreaking to think of the families who now must live with the effects of this tragedy in Brazil. Gaga is paying her respects to Brazil in the ways she can, and she is being highly considerate. Yet we all make jokes about the tweet, insult the picture or say her hair is messed up. She doesn't have to look like a supermodel when she's posting a simple picture of her praying for the families who lost loved ones. After seeing this thread, I'm starting to think none of you deserve ARTPOP.

:clap:

BigDreamer

1. I have absolutely no thirst for AP nor am I stan, just an listener and I happened to like the community here, that's why I stayed.

2. I never said you were, I just asked you to be thoughtful.

3. So what? We post posts/tweets that Gaga makes on GGD all the time, there's nothing wrong with spreading the word. Not everyone follows her ass 24/7

4. Cool story bro.

Yawn. There is a reason there is a twitter topic thread and there is a reason posts like this only wind up having 4 or 5 pages. They really aren't necessary. I was stating a fact. Nothing from your post has convinced me that my initial post was inappropriate or disrespectful. The disaster in Brazil is sad. The post from her was very sweet and I like that she did it.

If you want to further discuss feel free to just message me.

ARTPOPIST86

I'm getting sick and tired, totally fed up with these dumb nicknames for Gaga people have. It is not "Gags" or "Ga" or "sis" or "derp". It's GAGA. Just cut out the mundane lame hipster nicknames, its tacky and incredibly dumb. GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

GAGA

RAMROD

Since she is a Catholic and so am I,

nakedness are symbols to mourning in the Holy Bible.

2 Kings 22:19 Because your heart was

responsive and you humbled yourself

before the Lord when you heard what

I have spoken against this place and

its people, that they would become

accursed and laid waste, and because

you tore your robes and wept in my

presence, I have heard you, declares

the Lord.

Job 2:12

When they saw him from a

distance, they could hardly recognize

him; they began to weep aloud, and

they tore their robes and sprinkled

dust on their heads.

so she did it fine

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Since she is a Catholic and so am I,

nakedness are symbols to mourning in the Holy Bible.

so she did it fine

but ur not broadcast ur praying 2 the public, isn't that in the bible somewhere?

but ur not broadcast ur praying 2 the public, isn't that in the bible somewhere?

"When you do good deeds, don’t try to show off. If you do, you won’t get a reward from your Father in heaven."

Matthew 6

Tony31511

Hey at least she's showing support for all those people who passed away this morning. And who cares about her hair, it's just a picture, no big deal. It's not really worth making fun of.

RAMROD

It is warned not to do the act if righteousness

just to be seen and be admired by men cos there will be no rewards given from this from up above.

So it is back to Gaga with her motive doing this.

If she did this genuinely or not.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Well said, Chic. :clap:

I was thinking along the same lines. It is very endearing of her to show support for those in Brazil, who are suffering. Some of y'all need to recharge the heart.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

I think she was brave taking that picture.

And doing that she sure made thousands followers have their thoughts and prays too. How come some say this is a bad gesture?

She´s a public figure. So, why not try to join her followers in this tragic moment?

She has that power, so I´m so glad she uses it in moments like these.

I wish that every celebrity did the same.

codymonster

This woman could find the cure to cancer and people would still find something stupid to complain about :fail: Who gives a **** what her hair looks like. She is doing her best to show, in a stripped down, honest way, that she is praying and truly thinking about Brazil. To alot of Brazilian little monsters, a picture of her praying for them is probably extremely uplifting if they are die hard Gaga fans. Give the girl a break

There's really not much people CAN do. Praying/sending their thoughts makes people feel that they can help in some way.

I hear what you're saying. But donate to charity or volunteer. A Facebook post or a tweet does diddly squat but make you feel better. I realize I sound like a terrible person.

I hear what you're saying. But donate to charity or volunteer. A Facebook post or a tweet does diddly squat but make you feel better. I realize I sound like a terrible person.

It does diddly squat if you don't believe in spiritual/religious life. Sending prayers to them/God does help to a lot of people. Even knowing someone is praying for you can quite pacifying.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived