💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GaGa's 'Sour Candy' should come back for LG7 tour?

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Lucas

I still hope she performs this with BLACKPINK some day even tho chances are literally 0.00000000000001% at this point... BLACKPINK will mostly focus on solo careers now and Gaga's not the kind to do surprise performances

Edited by Lucas

NichuuB
2 hours ago, Bronco said:

If any deep cut from Chromatica makes a reappearance on a future tour I hope it's either Replay or Enigma. They were the 2 stand outs on tour. 

i was literally thinking about this . the violet lights on the enigma part, smearing the atmosphere... literally magic, and she seemed so happy singing that song

Property of @Whale
  • YAAAS 1

Anderson123

I hope she brings back that 911/Sour Candy part as one full performance but with every album it gets harder to pick non mega hits or fan favorites. 

My dream Gaga setlist for next tour would be TFM/BTW/Chromatica + LG7. 

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 1

TimotheeChalamet

Chromatica will probably get the ARTPOP treatment on future tours, so no. 

• Sad 2

Bronco
2 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Chromatica will probably get the ARTPOP treatment on future tours, so no. 

I think Rain on Me will be safe for at least the next tour. 

I just wish Gaga would look at doing mashups & medleys. Kylie is a master of the tour mash-up & medley to sneak in older tracks alongside new material, I'd love Gaga taking the same approach as Everything Taboo on the Showgirl tour/80s medley on the KMO tour.

gagzus

I think she should change up the structure of some songs and make them fit the sound of her current album, like Madonna does. I know she tends to steer more towards using live band/rock renditions of songs on tour, but it’s such as waste we never got a more 90s techno version of Bad Romance for CBT or a 90s hip-hop rendition of telephone 

• Like 1

Madame Goo Goo

Her set lists can throw wild curveballs sometimes, such as Angel Down on the Chromatica Ball.

Predicting she’ll do Look What I Found on the LG7 tour

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

compassionhills

if shes gonna perform any non-single from chromatica, id love it to be plastic doll so it can get the crazy big performance it deserves