Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Boy George copies Kylie for single cover

weed

Featured Posts

palma

If this was not from Boy George I’d call this level of plagiarism a tribute and call it camp but given his past I feel that he’s a little jealous of Kylie’s creativity (and her timeless status as a true queer icon) and this is a petty attempt at of making fun of her. :bye:

proxy

The only thing coming to my mind about Boy G these days, is his one sided delulu never ending feud with Madonna :laughga:

Pennywise

Boy George feels like a bad conservative caricature of an f-word to me :franminervini:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 1

HeavyMetal Halcyon

In a recent interview, Kylie said that Boy George was her first ever concert. And she’s a big fan of him. So I’m not sure if this is supposed to be flattery, or something else… 

Chromatica Forever

Roughhouse Dandy

Remember when he handcuffed a sex worker up to a wall without his consent and beat him with a chain? I member. Catch him in a lead role in Broadway right now by the way! He's definitely doing a job at it. 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 1

MACATL

Come on people.  He obviously did this with absolute full intent.  Maybe tongue in cheek actually. And y’all falling for it hook line and sinker.  

Edited by MACATL

LaLuna

Had to look up Kylie's cover... wow. What exactly possessed him to do this? It's basically copy-paste.

• Like 1

Spartacus

Ew. Nothing else to say. :coffee:

The more I think about... what's the point? It's not funny or clever or witty. They're friends, so it's not gonna generate controversy due to a feud. What's the point?

Edited by Spartacus
-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Like 1

elijahfan

He can't be for real...... Plus, it's not like the original Kylie art was revolutionary in the first place.

elijahfan
22 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

Wasn't him the one trashing Gaga for years because she "copied him"? Well well... 

He's one of those legacy artists who get on their high horses whenever a newer performer dares to remotely go around what they used to do, but they themselves don't have a hit since the 80s.... Truly the worse.

Edited by elijahfan