Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GaGa not coming & that's ok

dit

Featured Posts

ARTPOPKISS
55 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

If You Say So Shrug GIF

Now if only i can get the rest of you to take a shot of sanity like this fellow :ally:

No let us be delulu in peace:sis:

F@ggotry at its finest

Mother of Puppies
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

ChatGPT wrote this didnt it :rip:

I came here to say this :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, bionic said:

its not right, but it's ok

It turns out…

GAGS WAS MAKING A FOOOOOOL OF MEEEEAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGH

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • LMAO 1

tylerjs
44 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

No let us be delulu in peace:sis:

IMG-6389.jpg

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Sherry

No it’s not okay. She doesn’t owe us anything but that doesn’t mean years of drought. We don’t want a Rihanna situation. We signed up for an artist, a popstar and an actress not a beauty guru. There are plenty of other influencers already. Every single time the gap between her releases are increasing to the point that we have turned into clowns now. And also it’s not okay because she herself promises things and then later nothing. An example being Chromatica Ball. When did Gaga become a full time beauty guru and an advertising company for brands rather than being herself? I’m not hating on her, nor am I angry at her, this is the woman who saved my life. I’m just a bit upset that a person who loved creating music can now barely release an album in 4 years. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Thanks 1

tylerjs
4 minutes ago, Sherry said:

No it’s not okay. She doesn’t owe us anything but that doesn’t mean years of drought. We don’t want a Rihanna situation. We signed up for an artist, a popstar and an actress not a beauty guru. There are plenty of other influencers already. Every single time the gap between her releases are increasing to the point that we have turned into clowns now. And also it’s not okay because she herself promises things and then later nothing. An example being Chromatica Ball. When did Gaga become a full time beauty guru and an advertising company for brands rather than being herself? I’m not hating on her, nor am I angry at her, this is the woman who saved my life. I’m just a bit upset that a person who loved creating music can now barely release an album in 4 years. 

Serious Season 1 GIF by The Roku Channel

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

julz

Trust the process. Remember, she's the artist and we're the public.

Run Blade :dom:

RAMROD
6 hours ago, dit said:

It has become evident that Lady Gaga's highly anticipated upcoming album, LG7, will not be released in Q1 as initially anticipated. While this thought may disappoint fans eagerly awaiting new music, there is a silver lining: the wait will be over (some day), and the final product promises to be well worth it. Gaga's decision to take her time and tease music prematurely indicates her commitment to perfection, ensuring that the album is a true masterpiece upon its debut.

This wait underscores Gaga's dedication to her craft and her desire to offer her audience an exceptional musical experience. By taking this extra time, she aims to create an album that not only meets but exceeds expectations, showcasing her growth and creativity as an artist. Despite the wait, fans can rest assured that when LG7 finally arrives, it will be a testament to Gaga's unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality, meaningful work.

Thank you.

You are wrong, cos she will come and we will party soon!

Spoiler

15813443bccef3ecbd74ae8effe2762106eb1397

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

tyler k

Q1 includes March, y'all know that right? 

Edited by tyler k
mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

NATAH
1 hour ago, Sherry said:

girl... step outside...

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Dancing Shadow

I think shes coming, and it has to be music related because shes in a music studio with music instruments, so maybe its not an album, but its music related

ANYWAYS

Spoiler

Live

Laugh

Love

Dit:pawsup:

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"
  • YAAAS 1