💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If GaGa want u what u gonna do?

dit

Featured Posts

TheSine

Politely decline but appreciate the attention.

Edited by TheSine
Typo
đŸ–€Yiiking OutđŸ–€

Dancing Shadow
3 hours ago, dit said:

What if GaGa want to kiss you and stuff at a meet and greet she start to flirt with you and asks u to come to her trailer after the show and stuff. Would u do it? Most of this fan base is Gays and I think straight woemn so would u do it just to have the experience or you gonna reject THE Gag? That can come across rude to her 

.............. yes BAHAHHAHHAHA

i would probably die and faint but yes

i like men and women, women more tho, so i guess im not the typical gaga demographic 

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"
  • YAAAS 1

Helxig

Honey she doesn't want a slice of this fȧg cake. She's lact-homos intolerant. She gets with manly men with motorcycles and/or who look like her dad

But if in some ridiculously different universe she did than yah, duh, of course I would. We'd probably get bored in 5 minutes and just lie there talking and that's best case scenario tbh :laughga: 

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 5

Rafau

Ofc I want Gaga to invite me and we would sing Shallow and Million Reasons :anveeroy:

I'm not having fun tonight

hieronymus

idk this sounds kinda predatory. it's messed up when powerful people try to leverage their influence over someone to get laid.

this thread kinda reminds of the old fanfic ones that used to pop up every now and then. they always gave me the ick.

I only came in here to try to figure out wtf the thread title even means. lol

King Targaryen

I would and after that a cigarette and listening to Lg7 :trollga:

I will take what is mine with fire and blood

Rat Boy

Is this thread asking us what we would do if we were sexually harassed by Gaga?? :rip:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • LMAO 7

dit
2 hours ago, hieronymus said:

idk this sounds kinda predatory. it's messed up when powerful people try to leverage their influence over someone to get laid.

this thread kinda reminds of the old fanfic ones that used to pop up every now and then. they always gave me the ick.

I only came in here to try to figure out wtf the thread title even means. lol

2 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

Is this thread asking us what we would do if we were sexually harassed by Gaga?? :rip:

to be clarified, english is not my first language so I did not mean for it to be her harassing us for sure! of course not! :air: maybe she jsut wants to hang out and cuddle or somethin and politely invites u or something. Will you do it Rat Boy? Will you do it hieronymous? :oprah:

• LMAO 1

Gorehound

I'm bi so a millionaire sugar mama??

erm yes please.

b288276fdcdcf13d186b5458bf86fc25.gif

I'm fine, Ta

Bowman

I would if she promised to release LG7 and the Chroma ball dvd and give us a date :traumatica:

đ•Żđ•”, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Linus Gaga

She is the only one / top one that is on my Stan list, she is kinda untouchable for me, so I don't really have an desire on her. 

Hit me a message and say hi !