💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7 - Resurgence Of The RockStar

Massive Monster

Featured Posts

King Targaryen
55 minutes ago, Lucas said:

A lot of people are saying it could be a BTW 2.0, what songs from BTW would BTW 2.0 sound like? Electric Chapel?

Judas 2.0 please :ohwell:

I will take what is mine with fire and blood
  • YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
22 minutes ago, JgHaus78 said:

“I’ve been listening to Rock music since I was a little girl growling up in manhattan. I used to put on that leather jacket and walk past the marques and believed it was me. This music changed everything in the universe in the magnitude of my heart.” 
Serious Lady Gaga GIF by Apple Music

And it would be true lmao 

StoryToy

With my leather jeans, in my oldtime car.

Driving to my favorite bar.

From beer to whisky, i'm way to far.

Tonight's the resurgence of the rockstar (rock star)

Mic Rocking Out GIF by Topshelf Records

• YAAAS 2

Maxine Puth
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

A lot of people are saying it could be a BTW 2.0, what songs from BTW would BTW 2.0 sound like? Electric Chapel?

The more rock and industrial ones, so yeah! I think you can split the album into two sounds, the heavier / rock / industrial songs (Heavy Metal Lover, Scheiße, Electric Chapel, etc.) and the 80s pop songs (Born This Way, Hair, The Edge of Glory, etc.). I think most of us want her to explore more of that first sound. 

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • YAAAS 2

Maxine Puth
26 minutes ago, androiduser said:

she is a pop artist, fans need to get over that

A pop artist who’s about to release her third jazz / vocal album and go on her 6th (?) jazz residency leg. But yes, rock is way too out of the question for a “pop artist” 

:ladyhaha:

• Thanks 1

androiduser
2 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

A pop artist who’s about to release her third jazz / vocal album and go on her 6th (?) jazz residency leg. But yes, rock is way too out of the question for a “pop artist” 

:ladyhaha:

thanks, that's a great reminder... she's a jazz artist, which is even further from rock....  :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

Maxine Puth
1 minute ago, androiduser said:

thanks, that's a great reminder... she's a jazz artist, which is even further from rock....  :ladyhaha:

the point is she’s not one to follow genre labels. Her commitment to the dance pop label has been… lacking to say the least for the past decade. The chances of her choosing to release another “pop album” in the realm of TF / TFM compared to literally anything else is slim to none. 

Classic Film Bow GIF by Warner Archive

ActualPatient
3 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

We're more likely to get RESURGENCE OF THE ROCKSTAR Lip Liner by Haus Labs. This creamy, demi-matte, highly pigmented lip liner offers a weightless formula and skip-free, opaque application. RESURGENCE OF THE ROCKSTAR offers the precision of a liner with the versatility, texture, and comfort of a lipstick.

lgPLEOlYMuoUPVZBvH.webp

Great paired with the DECAY OF THE POPSTAR lip gloss

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Massive Monster
15 hours ago, JgHaus78 said:

“I’ve been listening to Rock music since I was a little girl growling up in manhattan. I used to put on that leather jacket and walk past the marques and believed it was me. This music changed everything in the universe in the magnitude of my PETROLEUM CHARCOIL heart.” 
Serious Lady Gaga GIF by Apple Music

Fixed :ohwell:

Kind regards
  • LMAO 1