💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga’s team appreciation (Bobby)

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

NATAH

bobby is good, a manager who respects her as a human rather than a money milking cow is great because it means we get to enjoy her for longer

but her marketing and merch team needs to go lol

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

InTheCloset
4 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

@InTheCloset blink twice if you're in danger 

Serious The Four GIF by Diddy

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1

Modern Ecstasy2

I appreciate that he treats her like a person and not a cash cow. But her team is terrible.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 2

TimotheeChalamet
5 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

her team is terrible, they are destroying her career and wasting her talent

They are not and she lives with a chronic disease. She's going to take some time off music anyways, sooner or later 

• Like 2

Gagaism
Just now, InTheCloset said:

Serious The Four GIF by Diddy

What in a Britney world 

I - 

:billie:

• LMAO 1

InTheCloset
8 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

They got InTheCloset omg 

6 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

Say "Buy Cheek To Cheek on iTunes" if you need help 

6 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

@InTheCloset blink twice if you're in danger 

I do know someone from the team visits this cult so i have plotted a serious mind game im about to play. 
Angry Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 3

InTheCloset
3 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

They are not and she lives with a chronic disease. She's going to take some time off music anyways, sooner or later 

This. What if maybe its gaga who decides when to end/give up on an era. Maybe she doesnt even care about a big rollout or promo because she already has achieved and cemented herself as a legend

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Creyk

Girl what is this. Her lazy incompetent team deserves no appreciation.

• Shook 3
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD

Thank you, Bobby. Without you partying all ove the world, Gaga wouldn't have time to work on her passion project; Hauslabs co-CEO & Nurtec ODT ambassador :icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 8

Ultimecia

Good team human-wise for respecting and treating Gaga right.

Bad team artistic-wise for seemingly having no ambition and a clear lack of execution.

I hope they find a balance with LG7 & Gaga being so clear-minded and involved.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

TimotheeChalamet
Just now, InTheCloset said:

This. What if maybe its gaga who decides when to end/give up on an era. Maybe she doesnt even care about a big rollout or promo because she already has achieved and cemented herself as a legend

She has contractual obligations with her label but it's clear that she doesn't want to be in the spotlight like at the start of her career, which is normal and what a lot of fans refuse to accept. That doesn't excuse a lot of things that were mismanaged especially during Chromatica with all the leaks and stuff but outside of the fandom nobody really cares. People on here just want to boast about stanning a #1 pop queen to compete with Taylor Swift and know nothing about how to manage her sanity first

• Like 3

palma
Just now, RAMROD said:

Thank you, Bobby. Without you partying all ove the world, Gaga wouldn't have time to work on her passion project; Hauslabs co-CEO & Nurtec ODT ambassador :icant:

nnnnnn :icant:

this thread got me :thriller:

but seriously guys bobby does what gaga wants him to do and I ACTUALLY think he did a great job during Gaga's rebranding era. (but gays want promo :sis:)

• Like 1

cachapatratorian

It could be better. They have done some good things, but they are few and far between, like others that they should have done and didn't do or let a good moment pass them by. 

Easy

He seems to be treating Gaga like a human being instead of milking her like a machine judging by the way Gaga speaks of him.

I think he is good manager coz he listens to the artist. I think managers should make business decisions to promote an artist’s vision instead of changing the art for the market and that’s what he is doing.

However, the problem is that he seems to be a little bit behind schedule when it comes to adapting to the market. He sometimes doesn’t respond quick enough. E.g. During Joanne, they tried too hard with radio instead of streaming; during Superbowl, maybe pushing Million Reasons a bit closer to the half time show instead of hanging to it for months; during Bloody Mary, the release of vinyls etc was a bit slow. 

Maybe if he trusted his instincts more, there wouldnt be so much last minute changes. Idk I still remembered how messy the second single drama was with ARTPOP. 

Edited by Easy
  • Like 2

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic