InTheCloset

Will the Scrapening happen?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Vote flops

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Chromamama

Lmao I love how we went from LG7 hype thread to "is it scrapped" in the space of 1 and a half months :traumatica:

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Gangie
1 hour ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

She's teased too much she can't go back now:ladyhaha:

She posted tones of Pictures with RedOne in 2015. I'm pretty sure they finishee at least 8 songs together so we'll never know 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

ARTPOPKISS
2 minutes ago, Gangie said:

She posted tones of Pictures with RedOne in 2015. I'm pretty sure they finishee at least 8 songs together so we'll never know

Why are we all getting so pessimistic towards LG7 so suddenly :enigma:

F@ggotry at its finest

skedaddleBItCh

I mean, recordings get scrapped all the time. It's part of the process, always. If you mean LG7 has no concrete concept atm, no. The sound and concept of the whole record is most likely laid out by now.

The poll result is questionable af cuz why do many of you think LG7 got scrapped 😭 it's literally just been less than a month since she teased it pls

Edited by skedaddleBItCh
🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Madame Goo Goo

This fanbase continuing to meltdown over an original LG5 that never existed lol. 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • Thanks 1

Madame Goo Goo
25 minutes ago, Gangie said:

RedOne wrote Angel Down, so there is no guarantee that the songs she produced with him are the dark pop LG5 concept everyone thinks was real lol. It could have been 7 other Angel Downs, in which case I see why she didn’t use them. 

Edited by Madame Goo Goo
Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Ultimecia

"The original LG5" was nothing more than a few sessions and a couple songs. Can we just let it go? :triggered:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Thanks 1

GregJA

I’m afraid it’s in the bin with TCB film :bradley:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
  • Like 1

GagaGame
22 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

"The original LG5" was nothing more than a few sessions and a couple songs. Can we just let it go? :triggered:

No until I get Frankensteined aka Bad Romance 3 aka Judas 2

LG7? CANCELLED
  • LMAO 1

Leoooo
3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

The original LG5 wasn't scrapped per se. Gaga said LG5 was good to go, but she bumped into Mark Ronson at an event, he said he really wanted to work with her, so she jumped at the chance. It was no curse... just... ok yes it was a curse. :huntyga:

I love Gaga, her values and her artistry, but I was always frustrated as I think it was her ego  that discreditted what she had made with Redone at that time. with Mark filling her head with ideas, and with relationship with Amy who created something with him that was taken a bit more seriously by the most general of the GP. I got the vibe in interviews she finally felt like 'one of the guys' Which would be quite an ego driven reason to chase an artist idea.

Tbh she might have been right, maybe a pop album like that would never have got the respect it needed as she herself wasnt in that space. Who knows, maybe she is using some of those songs /ideas for this drop, now that she is in a place it will be recieved properly :party:

Edited by Medusa

King of the Fall

Not you acting like original LG5 was a fully completed album that got scrapped💀

The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Thanks 3

Natalia Kills

I can see it already.

LG7 is definitely going to be scrapped, kicked off with a "Brazil I'm devastated" announcement, a new Haus Labs™ x Nurtec™ collab line "Chaos Angel", a barely audible U2-esque guest feature with Ed Sheeran, and a press release that Joker 2 is a silent film and will feature approximately 6 minutes and 20 seconds of Gaga in total.

Vegas Jazz and Piano will also make its grand return, adjusted 250% for inflation, where she'll premiere a beauty-inspired compilation album: Haus Labs Cheek 2 Cheek: Joanne's Greatest Non-Pop Hits (sponsored by Nurtec™). 

• LMAO 3

InTheCloset
3 minutes ago, Natalia Kills said:

I can see it already.

LG7 is definitely going to be scrapped, kicked off with a "Brazil I'm devastated" announcement, a new Haus Labs™ x Nurtec™ collab line "Chaos Angel", a barely audible U2-esque guest feature with Ed Sheeran, and a press release that Joker 2 is a silent film and will feature approximately 6 minutes and 20 seconds of Gaga in total.

Vegas Jazz and Piano will also make its grand return, adjusted 250% for inflation, where she'll premiere a beauty-inspired compilation album: Haus Labs Cheek 2 Cheek: Joanne's Greatest Non-Pop Hits (sponsored by Nurtec™). 

if she did that she would become a billionaire in just one year

Where's the spunk, Adam?