💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga started following modular system material shop on Tik Tok

monketsharona

Featured Posts

madmagical6

This would imply that she's still in the studio, experimenting and recording no?

• Thanks 1

Charmz

Nipples? Hard.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 1

madmagical6

Unless she's doing 2 albums, like the "Lady" and "Gaga" theory.

Like a 2 part album. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, weed said:

omg the leaked footage of her dancers rehearsing makes sense now

polka-polka-dance.gif

wait what footage? :healedmyheart:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

benKo
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Don't forget she followed a german techno DJ. And she reportedly had a dinner with Gesaffestein weeks ago.

She's coming for some hard  electro / industrial rock vibes à la Rammstein :firega:

Oh how I would die for a Rammstein or Till Lindemann collab... I think artistically they have more in common than people think.

Spoiler

Knowing well this will never happen as Rammstein don't really do collabs very often and Gaga is probably pushed away by the (wrongful) allegations against Till Lindemann from last year...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

weed
4 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

wait what footage? :healedmyheart:

This footage :bear:

polka-polka-dance.gif

• LMAO 9

River
19 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

This is....

the manipasta of the annoying monsters

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

TimotheeChalamet
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Don't forget she followed a german techno DJ. And she reportedly had a dinner with Gesaffestein weeks ago.

She's coming for some hard  electro / industrial rock vibes à la Rammstein :firega:

She never met Gesaffelstein: there are rumors about a collaboration since like 2017, when someone on Twitter decided that Frankensteined (which they never heard and we won't either) sampled one of his most famous songs only because he remixed "Rocket N.9" and they were hoping the sound of LG6 was something "dark" enough. The "Gaga and Gesaffelstein spotted having lunch together" rumro was sent to Deuxmoi with no evidence and everybody could've had done that just for hype and retweets lol

But something similar to Rammstein would be exactly what I would like Gaga to do. She will never do that sadly but she would make an excellent job with that sound

River

@monketsharona just FYI posts like this one should go to gaga thoughts under rumor and not news.

thanks.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

monketsharona
1 minute ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

But something similar to Rammstein would be exactly what I would like Gaga to do. She will never do that sadly but she would make an excellent job with that sound

Well electronic sounds mix very good with rock influences. She totally could go in that direction. Gaga is pretty familiar and talented with both genres

• Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
Just now, monketsharona said:

Well electronic sounds mix very good with rock influences. She totally could go in that direction. Gaga is pretty familiar and talented with both genres

I agree but she has to keep things more on the commercial side, everybody would drop her if she went fully Rammstein if you know what I mean 

Reality

I’m getting deja vu from the pre-LG6 era :selena: we all thought that her following certain producers or certain things would hint at the sound for LG6, but then we got Chromatica :giveup: and I love Chromatica btw, but it was not really indicative of what we thought the album was gonna sound like 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I agree but she has to keep things more on the commercial side, everybody would drop her if she went fully Rammstein if you know what I mean 

Yep definitely, but I don't think Gaga will go fully techno, rock or metal. Having those inflences on a same pop album though, I could definitely see this happening 

• Like 1

ARTPOPKISS

What is she's making electric chapel 2.0 cause of the electronic and the rock and THEN she's gonna do a jazz album as a tribute to tony:kara:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 1