💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

⚫️ LG7: FUNK 🎷 2025

JessFletch

Featured Posts

Fck I luv Art

I hope it will be funk, no more pop, no more Rock songs too, just Funk.

I mean F to trends, F to the grammys, let's do something different. But I'm also pretty sure that she will drop this in 2024 bc it could get a better promo with the Joker FAD Press Tour. :pop-corn:

And I'm not a big fan of current pop music, I don't want her to do something very commercial cause I need to hear something new from her and It will probably flop due to the arrival of new popstars. I'm 18yo now and I feel like a grandma when I see how the new popstar are defo intented for a new generation :cryga:

Edited by Fck I luv Art
Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • Love 1

JessFletch

@Fck I luv Art a wonderful performance! Gaga’s voice gives her a unique advantage, in that she can tap into almost any genre and make it sound effortless. The more funk I listen to, the more I want to hear THAT voice bring new funk melodies & lyrics into the world.

⚫️
  • Like 1

Sneaky Oliver
6 hours ago, JessFletch said:

Loathed Joanne

•Chromatica was disappointing 

Hope it’s your first and last thread :classy:

jk

maybe not 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

JessFletch

@Sneaky Oliver dancing in circles is tolerable, but the rest was (and remains) a chore to listen to. But different strokes for different folks. And yes, that was a dancing in circles pun.

⚫️
  • LMAO 1

Sneaky Oliver

Funk sounds so dated especially when we got several funk releases just a few years ago.  It could be smart bringing it back once again in the next 5 or 10 years idk. Also I don’t think it would be so well received by her audience all around the world, I mean, I feel like funk music is rather an US thing than something that’s globally appreciated 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Thanks 1

JessFletch

I admit, the Bruno Mars thing hurt funk. Or at least, coated it with an icky "Target commercial" taint. But who could turn that reputation upside down better than LG, if she brings her A game? I agree about limited worldwide accessibility, though.

⚫️
  • Like 1

Charmz

Whenever I see music described as funk I think of Bruno Mars and I personally don’t like that.

i know funk isn’t just Bruno mars 

thank you

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

JessFletch

This one is more on the "pop" side of funk, but this video is so gloriously campy and dumb, and her costume was so memorable, I still can't get it out of my head.

⚫️

JessFletch

Or imagine Gaga belting this, with Peter filling in for the male voices, Gov Hooker-style 🤯

⚫️

• JessFletch changed the title to ⚫️ LG7: FUNK 🎷 2025