Ronnie
2 hours ago, King Targaryen said:

Weapon Of Mass Seduction

N1HrLW.gif

New Disco Stick confirmed! 

• LMAO 4

hieronymus
5 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I didn't realize people willingly enjoyed being taken for total fools :laughga: So forgive me if I misunderstood. But I thought the point of the fun with discussing potential insiders was when there was at least 1% chance of them maybe being real. We know this one is a pathological lier and verified attention-seeker, so I don't understand why we're still opening threads about this person 5 years after knowing exactly what to expect from them. Which is nothing. Maybe it's time to retire the "rumor" tag for a "fan fiction" one if that amuses some of you.

yeah, some people like jokes and have a sense of humor. so foolish.

• Like 1

SpanishChaosAngel

i remeber that entering to the chromatica era, a supposed tracklist leaked, there were names from the original one (stupid love, enigma, i think there was also sour candy) (now i think it could be a tracklist they made with other REAL songs that at the end they didn't make the cut) it had like the same aesthetic as the original, i mean, same font and things like that.

could this be happening again with this supposed tracklist? this one might be fanMade, it looks really simple, but the background photo… can be the aesthetic from the album

Edited by SpanishChaosAngel

TimotheeChalamet
6 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

i remeber that entering to the chromatica era, a supposed tracklist leaked, there were names from the original one (stupid love, enigma, i think there was also sour candy) (now i think it could be a tracklist they made with other REAL songs that at the end they didn't make the cut) it had like the same aesthetic as the original, i mean, same font and things like that.

could this be happening again with this supposed tracklist? this one might be fanMade, it looks really simple, but the background photo… can be the aesthetic from the album

No, this is entirely fanmade and so ****ing bad. The Chromatica one had Stupid Love because of the Halloween leaked Pic and Enigma because of the residency 

• Thanks 1

SpanishChaosAngel
Just now, TimotheeChalamet said:

No, this is entirely fanmade and so ****ing bad. The Chromatica one had Stupid Love because of the Halloween leaked Pic and Enigma because of the residency 

it also had a collab with blackpink (not sour candy) and it was a little bit like a surprise for us when we saw it on the official tracklist

TimotheeChalamet
1 minute ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

it also had a collab with blackpink (not sour candy) and it was a little bit like a surprise for us when we saw it on the official tracklist

Because it was based on rumors we knew of, those track lists were confirmed to be made by some user on here

Edited by TimotheeChalamet

Gorehound
11 hours ago, madmagical6 said:

20240216-214626.jpg

Our saviour Darla has returned with bran new RELIABLE info :ally:

They are saying the album title is "Grand Royal".

Be sure to bookmark this when everything comes back correct :huntyga:

Lol the graphic design is appalling! Blatantly fake. Try harder next time Darla.

I'm fine, Ta

elijahfan
10 hours ago, hieronymus said:

yeah, some people like jokes and have a sense of humor. so foolish.

Some people also believe this ****, then get disappointed when things don't become true and hold it against Gaga. These accounts don't write these things as satire, their goal is to fool people and in my view, any sort of misinformation, especially nowadays, is no laughing matter. But once again, if that amuses some of you, maybe we should invent a new "humor" or "fan fiction" tag.

• Thanks 1

JazzGa

Just gonna blatantly copy St Vincent's whole album title and one of her biggest singles eh? :madge: The ignorance that that has.... 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • Like 2